Ultimately it is the child who should stop the abuse according to the GB!

by life is to short 204 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wasblind
    wasblind

Fleaman_uk

That article from that book is akin to

a drug dealer, sayin' don't do drugs

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Sorry, but im struggling to see what is wrong with the advice given?

There is nothing wrong with the advice given. However when you factor in who wrote it the disgustingness of the article rises through the roof. The Watchtower is an organization who has massive pedophilia problems. It's so bad that they have had to create a whole system of protocol to manage it while still appearing like a chaste Christian religion to the outside world.

So many kids have had their brains warped by experiences that happened on the Watchtower's watch. Pedophilia predators work in secret and prey upon little children. They don't start out raping they start attempting to be a genuine friend. By the time the abuse starts the child is really just caught up in a psychlogical maze. At that point telling a child to scream "I'm telling on you!" is laughable. If the "child" doesn't heed this advice it could be used against them. The Watchtower is screaming at all their youth to stop making them look bad. The article operates on the very naivety that created the problem in the first place. These are hardcore predators that can rise up the ranks of the Watchtower to the top.

Jehovah's Witnesses pride themselves on having a tranquility unknown to the outside world. Most Witnesses don't believe that a predator could rise through the ranks and be a respected member of their Society. Because, if that were true then they would be no better off then the Catholic Church which is their sworn enemy. So instead of dealing with their pedophilia problem correctly like, getting in with law enforcement and creating protocol with them, they try to handle it internally. Part of this internal process is releasing articles like this with the hopes that it will actually help. The problem is that you don't know which relationships are fake and which are not until the crime happens.

The Watchtower has obviously been aware of this problem for a very long time and are now just a disgusting organization trying to cover up their crimes. It's sad because if they would have had a real love for children instead of their printing presses in the beginning a lot of children's lives would not have been sliced and diced into millions of peices. For them to be telling their children to tell more is a jaw dropping failure on the Watchtower's part.

If someone rapes 10 children and is on the loose they will make it on the FBI's most wanted list. The policies of the Watchtower has allowed the sexual abuse of countless children. They have a lot to answer for and the last thing they should be involved with is pedophilia education of youth.

-Sab

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

That article from that book is akin to

a drug dealer, sayin' don't do drugs

Dont talk nonsense. No-one here is seriously suggesting every single JW is a paedophile? I havent been on here for ages, but sadly I see that the hysteria is the same as ever.

• wasblind
    wasblind

" Justitia, as a woman of law you should see a liability dodge when it's put before you."

Damn, I seen that wit only a high school diploma

Let me go catch my ass, i just laughed it off

• wasblind
    wasblind

Fleaman the nonsense come on your part in the fact that you

can't see for lookin' ( you can't see the things right before your eyes )

The WTS is all talk no action on child abuse that's why they have been sued

28 million Bucks

• life is to short
    life is to short

I did not mean that the advice given was wrong in way. Those who saying that I am are not understanding what I am getting at. It is the picture, the child is alone in a room with a huge adult and by the fact that this child holds out her hand to say NO! The adult is going to STOP! You really think that works???

Second who is the child going to tell that beloved and respected elder Mike has been touching her vulva???

I guess I do not understand where those who have poted that this is good advise are coming from. In a nornal world yes, it would be great advice. But this is not a perfect world. I tried to tell, when I was a kid, when I was in my teens, when I was in my 20's, etc. No wants to hear it or gives a dam. After you are just a kid.

I am sorry, my bad. It makes perfect sense to put it all on a four or five year old child who is alone in her bedroom to stop from being abused. God help those who are in their teens when thry are abused because if you who finf no problem with this picture would really blame an older child for not saying NO. STOP!!!!

I guess I just do not understand you, but maybe I do you were probley the same kind of people as the ones I told when I was child and did nothing to help me.

I am sorry it makes me sick, no wonder child abuse never stops.

LITS

• wasblind
    wasblind

We know where your comin' from LITS

and you are right

People have a right to their own opinions

but when they defend something, they need to know how

Any poster running to the defense of the watch tower have that right

just learn how to do it "right"

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Fleaman the nonsense come on your part in the fact that you

can't see for lookin' ( you can't see the things right before your eyes )

Dont tell me what I can and cant see. Im no fan of JWism, I just find the hysteria about child abuse a bit, well, ridiculous. It happens everywhere, terrible fact of life but it does. Now clear off and patronise someone else.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

It's the same wrong headed thinking when the wt says a woman is responsible for being raped if she doesn't scream. Same ignorant logic. I remember a sister in my old cong. who had been raped. She was disfellowshipped because she admitted that she hadn't screamed.

Coffee

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

In the 90's the WT quoted a source (I think either a pedo, or a psychiatrist) who said that children who had been trained to be obedient were the easiest to molest and shut up about it.

WE should be encouraging our children to REFUSE to do anything that makes them feel uncomfortable, not just the bits the Watchtower wants.

And -yes the WT does place a lot of blame on the child, even asking the molestor if the kid had behaved "seductively" or was "asking for it".

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit