Ultimately it is the child who should stop the abuse according to the GB!

by life is to short 204 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Sf I am surprised you are allowed that many posts tbh.

• flipper
    flipper

FLEAMAN- I have what are called allegedly " good people " as parents who are older JW's as well in their 80's now. They may be decent people like your folks- however - the fact that both of our parents remain in an organization that criminally supports child molesters and refuses to report child abuse incidents to the police makes our parents " guilty by association " or an " accomplice " in not standing up and calling WT leaders out for their criminally negligent conduct. And this is ESPECIALLY true if like myself - I have INFORMED my JW parents of the WT society's faulty child abuse policies and they still try to make excuses for why the negligence is still allowed to occur. They justify it in their minds by saying, " Oh, it's just an isolated incident of elders not handling the child abuse properly ".

It's an idiot statement by them really, just burying their heads in the sand and NOT WANTING TO ADMIT that the bigger picture is the WT society's negligent, criminally abusive policies that protect the WT society's bank accounts for prospective payouts to victims - the policies that endanger children, not protect them. So I concur with Blindnomore & On The Way Out- it's high time for everybody to wake up to the criminal negigence of the WT society. The fact that it's getting exposed by cases like the Candace Conti case - is a GOOD thing - and I'm sure it's just the tip of the iceberg, more cases like this you will see happening in the next few years exposing the WT society to be crminially negligent as they are

• flipper
    flipper

btt

• flipper
    flipper

BTTT, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

Flipper, you are right as usual.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Sf,

Your cowardly abusive messages are not welcomed.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Lmao! That was a damn silly thing to say.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

What was? Are you able to read my messages? No, so why the stupid comment.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    What was? Are you able to read my messages? No, so why the stupid comment.

Are we supposed to know about your messages? No, so why the stupid comment to Mrsjones.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Rolls off my back. LoL, I love how some folks make comments like they have any idea of who they are speaking to or the history of certain people. That why it was damn funny flea boy. Whatcha gonna do? Kick my arse? LoL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit