The perfect storm...time to exit the JW's

by Giordano 20 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Giordano
    Giordano

Is this the perfect time to tell family that are still in that you are so upset/devastated/embarassed over the Candace Conti revelations and trial and what happened to her as a 9 year old witness that you need to step away from field service and the meetings and do a lot of private praying. You've been stumbled badly and don't know what to think at this time.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

There is no such thing as a good time.

For, where else could you go?

All other religions are false.

• heathen
    heathen

Jesus did say . where ever 2 or 3 are gathered in my name I will be . Never said anything about a book publishing corporation.

• Giordano
    Giordano

I'll cheerfully disagree Leaving........if you've been stumbled your stumbled. This wouldn't be the first time the JW's have taken a hit after 1975 for instance and of course present day with 67% of born-ins (USA) no longer affiliated. What are they going to do to you if you are deeply wounded? Just drift out the door.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Giordano, I think LWT was being ironic.

In fact, it's ALWAYS a good time to exit JWs.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

What are they going to do to you if you are deeply wounded? Just drift out the door.

I see what you're saying.

It's true that if you never reveal that you no longer believe, you can stay off of their radar, to some extent. This will probably involve either lying or refusing to answer pointed questions. However, you must also avoid engaging in public activities that run contrary to their dogma.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Like 00DAD said, TODAY is the best day to leave. So is tomorrow. Get buy living or get busy dying.

Guess what? I truly believe that most people have what it takes to make a clean break and find contentment and happiness on the other side.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Let the mass exits and fadings begin!!! The perfect storm.

Think About It

• Think About It
    Think About It

The curse of Sparlock is upon the WTS. You don't just throw a warrior wizard into the trash bin without negative karma biting you in the ass.

Think About It

• 00DAD
    00DAD

LWT: you must also avoid engaging in public activities that run contrary to their dogma.

What if my karma runs over their dogma?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit