Watchtower ASSETS OFFICIAL

by trailerfitter 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• trailerfitter
    trailerfitter

JUST DID SOME DIGGING! i found a document of declaration to the assest of the Washtowel BT$ They have $30 million is cash and approx $1 billion in assets....

Damned if I can paste an image of it though...

• trailerfitter
  • Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

And that's just the NY corporation.

• poppers
    poppers

Here ya go, trailerfitter

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

These are the figures that the judge fixed instead of making the WT comply by providing figures which would only lead to stalling and in-fighting between attorneys. Plaintiff's attorney offered what he knew to be a realistic figure for Watchtower of NY, based on what the Brooklyn real estate experts said the property in Brooklyn was worth - One Billion. How the judge came up with the figure of 30 million, I don't know, but apparently the plaintiff's attorney provided input from what info. he could gather. Rather than see a delay, the judge decided to offer these figures and WT accepted. I was told that the figure used for WT's cash is not a figure that came from WT's income statements. (You know that would never happen.) Although I'm sure that I'm correct about the judge fixing the figures, always remember that my info is only as good as the information I get.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

That makes sense.

According to this sheet, it showed the Watchtower having cash on hand of $268 million in 1998. I'm sure they have much more than that now.

http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.ca/2012/06/watch-tower-pennsylvania-corporation.html

Though I noticed that first post was the Watchtower of New York, this sheet was the Watchtower of Pennsylvania.

Makes you wonder how much the WT is worth when you put all their pieces together.

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

I happen to know for sure that WT of PA is the money-bag WT corporation. She's the mother of all the small-fry entities.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

You need to understand that there are multiple corporations including many international corporations.

What you present is for a single corporation. You need to find the consolidated statements - which you will never find.I doubt they even disclose to the IRS the full extent of their holdings.

ny44m, CPA

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Yet they still need the window washer's and toilet scrubber's nickels and dimes.

Greedy buggers!

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

Watchtower assets in Canada :

Financial statements of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of Canada for the year 2010 : Assets : $161 830 259 Liabilities: : $45 221 280 Book value : $116 608 979 Revenue : $44 988 607 Expenditures : $24 770 557 Net income : $20 218 050

http://www.watchtowerlies.com/watchtowerlies_125.htm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit