New DVD "Become Jehovah's Friend"

by treadnh2o 364 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Buy them a Gargamel, treadnh2o

• machetero67
    machetero67

yes indeed I had to sit through this attempt at brainwashing by using toystory like characters 4 times because for some reason most likely torture by repitition haha typical Watchtower tactic,flush & reflush till you believe the water.is clean to drink out of a toilet bowl, my 2 1/2 year old grandson thinks this is a cool movie! personally the song was.kind of soothing but the cartoon family where freaken weird like evil looking , evil like 80's fame CHUCKY, thank you Jehovah this DVD is short cant imagine sitting through an hour of this indoctrination. I could see why the chose to imitate Disneys Toy Story its easy to manipulate a childs mid if your giving them something they think thbey want its like medicating them with thier favorite food if you do it enough they start asking for it , the devil is in the detail!

• d
    d

I thought the video was also very weird so glad I am out.

• BlindersOff1
  • cedars
    cedars

Ugh, I've seen it so many times already. I don't think I can stomach it anymore! Especially now I know it is being used as an indoctrination tool on my own young relatives.

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit