It would be nice to win $5,000 a week for life but I think they are fraud or something.

by Iamallcool 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I have seen $5,000 a week for life PCH Sweepstakes advertisement on the internet from time to time. Is it worth it to sign up? I have signed up few times in the past, It is not worth it because they want you to buy something even they say no purchase necessary. Hey it would be nice to win $5,000 a week for life. Part of me thinks that they are fraud or something. What do you think about PCH?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I have seen that prize van a couple of time but it's never been for me.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

What do I think about a publishing company of somekind promising things too good to be true? Hmm, I dunno......

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I can forward you a link to a guy I'm working with in Nigeria if you want some nice income monthly.

His family is very wealthy but he wants to start moving money out of the country without if being noticed. He wants to do it monthly and I get to keep 15% for my efforts and providing him with my bank information. He seems quite clever since he told me not to create a new account but use one that I normally use so the activity will not look suspicious.

I'm sending him the information today and will let you know how things work out.

Rub a Dub

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

f-ck nigeria scams.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

try 419eater.com for some Nigerian scammer fun..

• RubaDub
    RubaDub
    f-ck nigeria scams.

lamallcool ...

The guy seems like he knows what he's talking about and seems very sincere.

It's just a bit strange that he needs to know some things that don't directly relate to the funds transfer like my mother's maiden name, my first pet's name and where I was born.

I guess he knows what he's doing.

Rub a Dub

• Iamallcool
  • factfinder
    factfinder

Look at the odds of winning!

There is more liklyhood you will create your own planet a billion lightyears away!

• talesin
    talesin

Know what your passion is, and pursue it. That is the key to success. It sounds easy, but for those who were JW, it may be a struggle --

what do you really love to do?

Think about that, and then see how it may lead to a career.

xo

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit