Oral Review Answers

by youngbro 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• youngbro
    youngbro

I am feeling rather lazy. Has anyone got the answers for the Oral Review for this week? And although I love the personal comments, I do not think my family would enjoy them, so does anyone have the clean cut answers?

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I checked out long before they moved to the oral review. I remember the days when they would actuall grade the reviews. Talk about dumbing down the organization.

• youngbro
    youngbro

I think that is why I am not up for doing it, its too simple and I don't wana waste my time. Surely someone must have it?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Surely someone must have it?

Well, I don't have it and neither does Shirley.

Look up the answer to one question for a "look I raised my hand" comment, and put scribblies for the rest in case someone sees your paper. Otherwise, try some of these: "We need to preach more to please God." "Faithful Slave" "Governing Body" "Oh, sorry, I had the same comment."

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Here they are:

1. Yes
    2. No
    3. Evidently
    4. Jehovah
    5. The Faithful and Discreet Slave - Matthew 24:45
    6. To obey is better than a sacrifice - 1 Samuel 15:22
    7. Armageddon is coming soooooooooooooon!
    8. Pioneer this summer
    9. God's Spirit Directed Organization
    10. Let each one do just as he has resolved in his heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. - 2 Corinthians 9:6-7
    11. Be obedient to those who are taking the lead among YOU and be submissive - Hebrews 13:17
    12. Please use only one paper towel
    13. "'Happy is the people whose God is Jehovah!' (Ps. 144:15) Those words describe Jehovah's Witnesses as the happiest people on earth." Kingdom Ministry 2002 p.1
    14. Apostates are "mentally diseased" and should be shunned even if they are your beloved family members. - w2011 7/15
    15. Many that partake at the memorial are "mentally or emotionally imbalanced" and are not really of the anointed. - w2011 8/15, p. 22
    16. It is only ONE "Overlapping Generation." Yes we know it consists of two "groups" of people potentially 99 years apart in age, but it is still only ONE "generation" because their lives "overlap." Get over it!
    17. New Light - Proverbs 4:18
    18. Blood fractions
    19. The Governing Body
    20. Selma needed to be more loving. That is why Steve hit her. After 17 years, Steve accepted the truth. - w2012 2/15, p. 29, para. 12
    21. Because we said so! - Malachi 5:7
  • youngbro
    youngbro

BIlly! I missed ya! and its for my family, I have the privealge of typing up the answers. I am too friggin lazy to even type in all the references, does anyone have that typed up?

• FaithfulBrother
    FaithfulBrother

I thought it was called the Written Review... did they switch to reviewing you orally now?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Bummer. Use WTLib to copy/paste from the cited references/scriptures with the questions. That's the easiest way. I'd help but I don't even have the KM for this month.

• youngbro
    youngbro

That entails me typing up the refrences lol

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I thought it was called the Written Review... did they switch to reviewing you orally now?

It's been some time ago that it was changed. The real Written Review was back in the old days when the question sheets were passed out at the beginning of the meeting and you only got to use the Bible to answer the printed questions. Then there was the Q&A discussion of the review.

Now, the questions are in the KM and you're supposed to prepare beforehand and then it's just a Q&A recitation at the Haul. I think it's "oral" in the sense that the whole process both sucks and blows.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit