Questions for Thinkers, Part Deux

by SweetBabyCheezits 111 Replies latest social humour

• N.drew
    N.drew

Your not playing fair. If you give me a good reason why I should answer YOUR question, I will. I promise.

The other part I can't say.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

SweetBabyCheezits You make some good points.

Alas, trying to have a logical discussion with Perry is like trying to hold a well greased frog; or capture Holy spirit in a bottle.

N.drew “ I cannot highjack the thread. ”

Oh go on! You know you want to.

• N.drew
    N.drew
    Oh go on! You know you want to.

Right and wrong. I will only highjack to MY satisfaction. I think I won't highjack for HER satistifaction. Call me selfish if you will. OH! Nevermind you already did.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Great analogy, Gladiator. Hope all's well with ye, young squire!

It's not hijacking if the thread originator asks for your input, Nancy. And there is a "good reason" for you to answer - so you can back up your accusation that StillThinking was lying in this thread...

StillThinking: ....they [scriptures] are discarded like trash if they don't say what you want them to.
    NDrew: This is a lie

So how do you regard the verses cited in the OP, Nance? Do you abide by those verses or discard them as irrelevant? This concept you have of god - does he change over time? Or stay the same?

• N.drew
    N.drew

It looks like your tripod is so badly twisted you don't know that if something said is not true, it's a lie.

Also still thinking keeps saying I called her A LIAR. To say what you said is a lie is not the same as "calling you a liar". And since calling someone a liar is slander she keeps posting to the good readers on JWN that I am a slanderer. I think I am not a slanderer.

I won't answer any questions generated BY HER and she knows it.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    I won't answer any questions generated BY HER and she knows it.

That's fine. I'm asking the question, not her. And you are evading.

But thanks for referring to me as having a tripod. I joke about it being a third leg...

• N.drew
    N.drew

Asking and generating is not the same.

Please read all MY WORDS IF YOU WISH TO RESPOND. fAT FINGERS. Is it too much to ask? To me it is not.

I will answer the question if you give me a good reason to. Saying that stillthinking deserves an answer because she thinks I called her a liar is hardly even a bad reason.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

I think you're being intentionallyobtuse in this case because you don't want to answer the question. The last person I saw being so evasive was a JW. Prior to that, a politician.

Forget about StillThinking. SweetBabyCheezits want to know if you disagree with any scriptures in the Bible canon. Are you afraid? Are you unsure? Talk to me Nance.

• N.drew
    N.drew
    The last person I saw being so evasive was a JW.

The last time I saw someone so bossy was the last time I met with the elders. I'm not being mean, it's true.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Why not start a serious thread on Bible canon and hope I show up?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit