Questions for Thinkers, Part Deux

by SweetBabyCheezits 111 Replies latest social humour

• still thinking
    still thinking

Oh dear...do I really want to ask....I know it is inviting more wibble.

No...n.drew...please do not explain....it is enough to know you accept it as scripture....I don't need my head spinning round tonight.

• still thinking
    still thinking

I fear the only spirit that is being viewed may be this one....

And I will probably need one of those if you start explaining.

• N.drew
    N.drew

I read "N.drew is an alchoholic"

That's odd. It might be a simple thing to explain your double standard still thinking. Do you want to have a go at it?

• N.drew
    N.drew

In case you need to know what a double standard means you can google it.

• still thinking
    still thinking
    I read "N.drew is an alchoholic"....n.drew.

Really? Gosh that could explain how you are able to read so much into the bible.

Funny....I don't consider everyone who has a drink an alcoholic...but then I've had a lot of experience dealing with alcoholics...so I don't just assume that of people.....or myself for that matter when I said I might need one of those....hmmmmmmmmmmmm....maybe I was saying I am an alcoholic....I did say I might NEED a drink.................na...I've only had 3 glasses of wine this year....guess that rules that out with evidence.

• N.drew
    N.drew

I fear the only spirit that is being viewed may be this one.... still thinking publishing company 2012

What does this mean, please?

• N.drew
    N.drew

OMG still thinking stuck between a rock and a hard place. You can answer and expose yourself OR you could be silent and do what you ridicule me for.

• moshe
    moshe

Leviticus, for the most part are the laws for the Priests and Levites who worked in the Temple 2000 or so years ago= So if your last name is Cohen or Levi this book may be of interest to you from a Jewish cultural standpoint. Now thinkers, go read Moby Dick and learn all about whales and how to render down their blubber into oil for your lamp.

• still thinking
    still thinking

stop yabbering N.drew and look up...I answered you while you were doing.....whatever it was that you were doing....

• N.drew
    N.drew
    I answered you while you were doing.....whatever it was that you were doing...

OOO you do have intelligence! Sneaky stuff I see. but st isn't sneaky. Byt it's 7:28 and I havn't had a drink for two or three days. (The Spirit goes forward, it has always been hard for me to remember who and when) it was a small glass of Sambuca. You can't drink much of tha t unless you'r in a movie. The time before that was two days (I think two days) prior when I had some wine. I am trying to avoid alcohol because it is making me fat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit