Questions for Thinkers, Part Deux

by SweetBabyCheezits 111 Replies latest social humour

• N.drew
    N.drew

I don't get pms anymore.

• N.drew
  • still thinking
    still thinking

I have given up caring what you think N.drew....and that is all....that is why I don't give a rats arse.

**I think that is development.....I'm good with that**

Now you N.drew...can waffle till your hearts content...I may or may not respond...but know this....I don't care what you say.

• N.drew
    N.drew
    I have given up caring what you think N.drew....and that is all....that is why I don't give a rats arse.

People are what they think. Your mad at me for that. So please pm me why you're good when you do what I do, but it's bad. Please

Other people have given up caring about what I think so they don't read and they obey Granny who always says "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything". I never knew my grannies well. They never told me that.

There is a prophesy that was spoken I think by the Lord I hope so anyway, it's coming true in you I guess and you say in your head and on JWN nothing is coming true but that's real wibble.

• N.drew
    N.drew

It is not OK for N.drew to NOT give a rat's arse. And she has been told many, many times that is so. That is what JWN is telling MY body.

• still thinking
    still thinking
    Why do you seem to think still thinking that your double standard is cool? You can pm me about it if you like. It's a question. An easy one! N.drew

Firstly N.drew...I do not wish to PM you...secondly....that is a wibble question....I don't speak wibble.

Anyway...its time here in NZ....and this is getting boring...goodnight all

• still thinking
    still thinking
    Your mad at me for that....n.drew

No....bored....goodnight N.drew

• N.drew
    N.drew

Evading, I see.

• N.drew
    N.drew

A slandeerr, boring and a babbler I am. Anything else?

When you think of what I should do about it, let me know, please.

• still thinking
    still thinking
    It is not OK for N.drew to NOT give a rat's arse...N.drew

Do you need my permission for it to be ok that you don't give a rats arse?

If that is the case....I can't say I've ever needed to give it before....and you'll find no one needs to give it to you. But hey...if it makes you feel better....you have my permission to not give a rats arse...hope that helps....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit