2005 - The year the Society began its decline (without anyone noticing)!

by cedars 112 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The Society's influence will never diminish entirely, but it will shrink to almost inconsequential proportions as an organization. I believe that's inevitable. I think they know it.

I'm with you on that, the sooner the better for all concerned

• cedars
    cedars

Certainly in the more richer countries such as the States and Canada with their greater populations, there would be more money being donated

And it is in precisely such countries that the growth is slowing down the most, resulting in reduced donation income and necessitating branch closures and reduced printing commitments.

Cedars

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

One thing that suggests the Society is in dire financial straits is that the properites in Brooklyn and the branch facilities are being sold when economic times are bad, meaning those properties are bringing in much less money than they would in a better economy.

Why can't the Organization wait util the economy improves to sell? Anyone with property to sell will wait til the market goes up, if at all possible, in order to maximize the returns. The fact that the sell-off is happening now indicates financial stress. It appears to be a fire sale.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Is the slowing in down in growth truly related to the lesser amount of publications produced due to the lesser amount of expected donations ?

Perhaps its a case of the WTS. unable to come up with any doctrinalised bullshit to put into print and push it out their

sales depots, the Kingdom Halls. The WTS doesn't seem to put out the publications like it use to in the past.

Those publications cultivated their own specific in come toward the organization.

• Ding
    Ding

If a downward trend continues, the organization might have to hype a new date for the end.

• cedars
    cedars

Finkelstein - everything's inter-related!

The Society depends on donations to print literature. The majority of donations come from richer developed countries where, thanks partly to the internet, the growth is slower. As the growth slows, the donations dry up. These richer more developed countries are also expected to bank-roll the expansion in poorer countries, where the publishers don't have the means to fund their own activities. So although the poorer developing countries are the "breadbasket" when it comes to growth, this growth is unsustainable because the local demands on printing and building work cannot be serviced without dipping into the ever-dwindling donations from richer countries, which have their own costs to service. It's a very uneven state of affairs, and I believe it's been taking its toll on the Society economically for some time now.

Ding - it's conceivable that they will resort to outrageous doctrinal changes, but regardless of what measures they take, it's impossible to halt the decline now. Slow it down perhaps, but never halt it.

Cedars

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The situation in Brooklyn is related to numerous circumstances, one being that the WTS's property holdings are getting quite old and out dated

making up keep expensive to maintain. There are other higher costs involved also, such electricity, insurance, parking and transportation costs etc etc.

The other being the organization has probably realized by now that its easer to have a Headquarters established not directly in a major city center,

where costs would be assuringly higher than out in cheaper rural areas.

The other aspect toward the sell off in Brooklyn is that the WTS has realized also the potential value $$$ of its holdings, which has been by estimated

to be close to a billion dollars in its entirety, so that too has some relevance to them selling off their properties there and taking the money to build newer

facilities elsewhere.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

So although the poorer developing countries are the "breadbasket" when it comes to growth, this growth is unsustainable because the local demands on printing and building work cannot be serviced without dipping into the ever-dwindling donations from richer countries, which have their own costs to service. It's a very uneven state of affairs, and I believe it's been taking its toll on the Society economically for some time now.

Makes sense to me Cedar

• wantingtruth
    wantingtruth

Quote:

"The article discusses the fact that the Watch Tower Society is ALREADY in decline, and suggests the year 2005 as the turning point. I'll briefly explain why...

The rot has already started, and we're in the end-game now. It's only a matter of how long it takes to reach a climax - which for me would be the last printed version of the Watchtower rolling off the press. The Society's influence will never diminish entirely, but it will shrink to almost inconsequential proportions as an organization. I believe that's inevitable. I think they know it.

Cedars

What I find here is truth.

I knew this before because it is written and hidden in God's word (prophecy) .

I found it after finding the real sense of the Biblical chronology - the "latter days chronology" / indeed , this is an interpretation , but it is entirely based upon the "teaching of Christ" and is anchored on the "Song of Moses" which is the "spinal column" of the prophecies .

The organization will visibly "fall" in order for the sincere believers to recognise that it is a part of Babilon the Great and that they must "get out" of her, in order to be saved by God .

on the other hand the Org. (what will remain from it ) will still exist until God will literally put it to end together with all wickedness from this earth .

I can say that in autumn 2005 the following prophetical words have begun to fulfill:

Ezekiel 21:

25. And thou, O deadly wounded wicked one, the prince of Israel, whose day is come, in the time of the iniquity of the end,

26. thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Remove the mitre, and take off the crown; this shall be no more the same;

- exalt that which is low,

- and abase that which is high.

After searching the posts which I linked you may find why 2005 has an importance for God !

wantingtruth

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Funny how religion can some people morbidly drunk and delusional against reality.

No names mentioned.

Picking out a specific year for the start of the decline of the WTS. is like shooting fish in a barrel.

In accordance to upholding my beliefs that is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit