My son was murdered today

by truman 322 Replies latest jw experiences

• cedars
    cedars

truman - you have my deepest sympathies. I'm shocked and saddened by your terrible news. My thoughts are with you...

Cedars

• screwface
  • traveb
    traveb

Wow, that is absolutely shocking. I read about this tragedy in the local paper and had no idea it was a JW who was murdered.

I'm not sure how to best express my thoughts about this, but I'm so sorry for your loss.

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

This is just awful. ((((Truman and husband)))))

Did your son have a wife or children?

• ziddina
    ziddina

I am so sorry to hear this...

Words cannot express enough sympathy for you...

Do you have anyone to assist you at this time? Anyone who can be with you?

Your son indeed sounded like a fine man. Though he is gone, your memories of him will live on in your heart for as long as you live. In that way, he will never be truly "gone"....

• james_woods
    james_woods

You know (and I do not want to sound insensitive so early on this terrible news) - but have you considered whether the police could possibly have some liability in this situation?

I mean - exposing a civilian to harms way just to open someones door? In this case, a suspicious person?

Time enough to worry about that later, of course - but the thought occurred to me when I first read the original post.

• Violia
    Violia

just saw this, so sorry and agree with above post by James_Woods.

• Bella15
    Bella15

So sorry about your loss.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Words cannot express how sorry I am to hear that your son has died. Please take comfort in knowing that he knew he had a dad who loved him very deeply.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

just an fyi...'truman' is the mother....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit