NHL Playoffs: who ya got puckheads?

by unshackled 49 Replies latest jw friends

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I am actually a fan of Canada in most respects.

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

Vancouver! 'Nuff said.

They are stronger than last year, they also seem to have the Sedin and Luongo problems under control. Lou just can't handle it mentally unfortunately. He needs a break sometimes to get his head right, hopefully they give it to him. And by the Sedin problem, I mean I'm hoping they remember to show up before the finals this year.

Of course we all know that win or lose, the fans will trash the city either way. ugh. That was embarrassing last year.

• undercover
    undercover

undercover : Sooo..does that mean your team is Columbus? Ouch. And after that season they still get burned in the draft lottery, settle for #2.

No, not Columbus, so I guess it could've been worse. Hurricanes - celler dweller of the Southeast, though Winnipeg and Tampa gave us a run for the money

How about them Pens last night.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Red Wings. Not one of their better teams, but a guy can dream.

• unshackled
    unshackled

Ah, Hurricanes are a much better choice undercover. Don't think I've ever seen the word 'fan' and 'Blue Jackets' in the same sentence.

How about them Pens last night.

Now you're playing dirty. Next time we go into the corner I may spear or slew-foot ya. But really, yeah the Pens blew that one. Hate how complacent they play with a full lineup, where's the desperation?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

never been to hockey game, but I did see one break out when an UFC match got out of control

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.
    Haven't heard from Charlie Brown Jr...but we can safely put him down for his thug, short bus Bruins.

You know us Boston Folk.... Dirty.... Vulgar....... and Very Superstitious...........

Dare I think ..................

repeat.

• xchange
    xchange

xchange : Didn't know you lived in Van. I'm not too far away, just up the Sunshine Coast. As for Luo, he will have a really bad game. Always does. I'm hoping it is Game 6 in the Finals vs. the Pens.

unshackled: Love the Sunshine Coast. Have a place in Secret Cove that I go to often especially by bike.

Lu played very well last night and concur with most sport analysts that stated he was the best Canuck player of the night. So no meltdown yet.

How about that offside goal by Philly? Yikes!

• Nice_Dream
    Nice_Dream

Vancouver!!!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Ugh. I feel like the Flyers winning is like Darth Vadar winning.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit