by unshackled 49 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

CBC was streaming the game yesterday ... :D

tal

*fan of thugs and short buses klass*

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

We should be waitng to see who the next team is...................

Yet They seem to of forgot............

The Caps are Bad MotherF****RS LOL

• talesin
    talesin

They do get cocky ... can be resting on laurels and such ...

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Like I said!!!!!!!!!

Could it be any more Stressful Than Going 7 games and 3 OT's and EVERYGAME DECIDED BY 1 GOAL!!!!!!!

My 8 yr old has learned new words in 2 Languages that he shouldn't hear till he's 17.................

And he Knows The TOP 10!!!!!!!!!!!!

Washington........ My hat's off to you guys....

You were VERY Impressive.........

Now..........................

GO GET YOUR SHINE BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• unshackled
    unshackled

Puck is about to drop to start the Cup Finals. I've been in mourning since the Pens got bounced by those puppy-stomping Flyers. I've been sequestered from society and have been living off the grid. And by 'off the grid' I mean cut daily TV time from 6 hours to only 3.

Alrighty, we have two front runners in the prediction contest:

zoiks - boldly predicited one of the 14 US teams would win. Though I suspect it may have been a veiled swipe at Canada. Really not sure though...we're a daft bunch, but polite. Thank you zoiks!

Mr.Falcon – this salty bastard may end up nailing his BIG MORTAL LOCK OF THE YEAR by picking the Devils in six. Who knew Brodeur had some gas left and Kovalchuk could play in the playoffs? Falcon the Devil Worshipper apparently.

I have the Blue on ice for the winner (bacon is long gone)...but you must come pick it up, and share.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I missed this thread. It has been an interesting playoffs. I'm picking the Kings in 7. Devils have a great forecheck and backcheck. They are hard workers on the boards but I just think that Quick is going to be the difference maker and the Kings will take advantage of the opportunities they get.

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Player introduction...I am not a fan of either team but I hope New Jersey wins it...for Martin Brodeur and because it's the Devils...

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Player introduction...I am not a fan of either team but I hope New Jersey wins it...for Martin Brodeur and because it's the Devils...

• unshackled
    unshackled

While Falcon is out of earshot taking yet another piss...agreed on your assessment Freeze. I'm picking Kings in 7 for the reasons you mentioned plus the Kings size could be a difference maker. And as good as Brodeur has been playing, Quick has been even better.

We'll see though...I've been wrong before, at least once.

• zoiks
    zoiks

You are welcome, sir. I now boldly predict that Falcon will end up torching a car regardless of the winner.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit