9/11 Conspiracy nuts...60% of Americans are you KIDDING!!!!

by Witness 007 83 Replies latest jw experiences

• talesin
    talesin

Tx, Caedes. That science is not too hard to 'get', for an amateur. :))

It makes me wonder, even more, how the Towers collapsed like they did, without intervention. But, I will use a famous quote "Ours is not to wonder why, ours is but to do or die".

ie, imho,,,, we will probably never know the truth about 9/11, but I do think it's time to put it to rest (I mean, it's OVER, we can't change what happened with the knee-jerk reactions that happened in the after-period of that event), and move on to holding ALL of our governments accountable for the shit they are doing.

tx again,

tal

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Tom Sullivan - Former Explosives Loader for Controlled Demolition, Inc. (CDI), discussing the complex process of preparing a building for controlled demolition.... citing the reasons why he knew that WTC 7 was a controlled demolition from the moment it collapsed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5IgqJXyLbg

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

ProdigalSon: " Check it out, Controlled Demolitions Inc, the company assigned to the "cleanup" is owned by the Bushes. What a Co-Incidence....."

Can you provide some proof of this? Everything I'm finding says it was established and is still owned by the Loizeaux family.

• heathen
    heathen

To those still question all you have to do is look at the tv footage of what happened and the news casters clearly stating that it was controlled and the only way to do what happened was to put explosives in the basement . We can go 10 pages yet .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit