9/11 Conspiracy nuts...60% of Americans are you KIDDING!!!!

by Witness 007 83 Replies latest jw experiences

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

This thread isn't growing fast enough. Please allow me to help.

• Building 7
    • Thermite
    • The Saudi Royal Family
    • Tim Osman
  • keyser soze
    keyser soze

You forgot about Halliburton, leaving wt.

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho
    #1 You don't need to melt steel to make a building fall. You only need to heat it enough. Heat weakens the strength of structural steel. Weaken it enough, and it will fail from the loads of the structure.
    #2 The building did not fall at free fall speed.

when I worked in demolition we would cut beams all over an old factory, literally cut 80% right through them. We would underimine every support in the place, grab onto it with 45 ton excavators and the damn buildings would still stand there! When they finally gave way it would be in small sections after yanking on supports in that immediate area, they never just fell over at one time. It was just never that easy.

I'm not saying that the weight of the WTC would not have collapsed all at once, but to see them come straight down on top of themselves without virtually any twist or sway, that is hard to beleive from all that chaos came such a perfectly controlled demoltion.

Say what you will, but you cannot blame anyone for asking questions about these events. Not 1, not 2, but 3 perfect implosions that would have earned the best demolition experts on the planet recognition from peers for generations.

And we havent even talked about the vanishing airplane that hit the Pentagon. And anyone that claims the airplane engines melted instantly from the heat of their own fuel is not worth even having a conversation with about this.

Do I believe the US government did this? No. Do I believe Bin Laden did this? Yes. Do I also believe Americans with interest in war and oil were involved? Absolutely.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

If you believe the official fairy tale, that 19 assholes with boxcutters being directed by a big arab oil dealer dude in a cave via cellphone did it, you're the idiot.

• heathen
    heathen

Great post, walls, but you know that Dick Cheney was accused of giving a stand down order in the pentagon by eye witnesses, so to say no evidence of the government involved is invalid . The entire US air defense system can't stop anything on one day only, 911? The whole thing is like going down the rabbit hole where nothing the government says seems to be accurate or objective . Now we wind up with the TSA and DPHS taking our rights and freedoms away , they invade the wrong country after all sorts of false recon ......... I mean jeeze what's it take to raise a red flag with some people?

• Nambo
    Nambo

And more help.

N.O.R.A.D.

Related:- London tube bombings:- Peter Power exercise

Pentagon, Ground effect, "vapourised airplane then continuing through another two rings.

Maybe the Watchtower should employ the BBC to help with thier propiesies, after all they prophesised WT7 collapsing 25 minutes before it actually did on live TV.

Or have you seen the film of the firemen who where there and who said there was just a couple of small fires that they could put out with a couple of hoses?

Or how about dancing Israelis, have you looked that up, and compared it to the Israeli banks that organised Peter Powers exercise of the same 3 tube trains being blown up on the same day that it actually happend for real, maybe this ties in with all the resultant 911 wars just happening to be against countries Israel doesnt like. Maybe the Prime Minister of Italy when he said in the top national newspaper that all secret service organisations in the world know that Mossad did it.

I used to be an aircraft mechanic in the military, I have seen lots of films of what happens to aircraft when they crash into things, they looked nothing like the twin towers and certainly nothing like the Pentagon where the aircraft disappeared, maybe thats why they conviscated all the video footage and havnt shown a singe one to counteract all the looney conspiracy theorists like "Pilots for Truth"

Aviation fuel will no more weaken steel than turpinetine will melt your paint stripper.

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

When NUMBERS get SERIOUS- SERIOUS NUMBERS will ALWAYS be THERE

If you are a sceptic, read on, you may find this very interesting !!!

New York City has 11 letters.
    Afghanistan has 11 letters.
    Ramsin Yuseb has 11 letters. (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993)
    George W Bush has 11 letters.

This could be a mere coincidence, but this getsinteresting:-

New York is the 11th state.
    The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.
    Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11.
    Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65passengers. 6 + 5 = 11.
    The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 =11.
    The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911.

Read on and make up your own mind:-

The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. 2+5+4=11.

The Madridbombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.
    The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.

Now this is where things get totally eerie:-

The most recognized symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Koran, the Islamic holy book:-

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah while some of the people trembled in despairstill more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."

That verse is number 9.11 of the Koran.

Unconvinced about all of this still ....???

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:-

1. Type in upper case Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.
    2. Highlight the Q33 NY.
    3. Change the font size to 48.
    4. Change the actual font to WINGDINGS……………………

What do you think now????

SHEER COINCIDENCE

?????

• Nambo
    Nambo

And talking of coincidences, or rubbing your nose in it, Baseball player Cory Lidle died when his light aircraft suddenly changed course to crash into the side of a New York high rise building.

The date? October 11th 2006 or as the Americans would write it 10/11/06

Now turn that date upside down and see if it reminds you of anything?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I'm very disappointed that this thread is only two pages. Here are some more tips.

-- 'Pull it!'

-- Jews warned to leave NYC.

-- Jesse Ventura

-- Alex Jones

-- Loose Change

-- Cheney as Darth Vader

-- Aliens shooting lasers

• talesin
    talesin

doo doo DOO doo, doo doo DOO dooo

It's all moot now, anyway. Saddam is dead (along with several 100 K Iraqi civilians), we're in Afghanistan controlling the opium trade, and all is right with the world.

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit