My Own Family

by TOTH 10 Replies latest jw friends

• TOTH
    TOTH

I am happy today. a few days ago I spoke with my sister and she brought up how some friend of her son's has been bashing the wt. She was asking me what I knew about the nwt and Russell and pyramidology. I confirmed what this kid had told her and cited many sources. She was really surprised. Like me she is digging and reasoning now about the way the wt portrays life in the org and what the reality actually is. We were both raised in the same home and witnessed the mistreatment of our parents by the jw's. She lived a horrific life married to a sadistic jw who was protected and supported by the overlords in their congregation. She feels like we had been living a total lie and still clings to some core teachings but is finally able to look for a way out of the mindset. She has not been to a meeting in about ten years now.

My mom and I were talking two nights ago and when I brought up the bs and the lies the wt spews she said something extraordinary to me. She said that the gb were blind men leading blind people.

I am so happy that their eyes are opening up to the truth behind the so called truth of the wt.

I shared links with my sister to several sites including this one. I hope she is continuing her search for the real truth.

I just want to thank the folks here for helping me to see the way out of that cult and letting me try to help my own family out. NOW to work on my wife's family!

Thanks again!

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

She said that the gb were blind men leading blind people......way to go Mum. Slow &steady wins the race, and if at First you don't succeed try, try & try again....Lovely News Toth

L'n'T.........woz

• tec
    tec

Great news. Happy for you and your loved ones.

It must feel like a weight being lifted.

Peace,

tammy

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Well done to you, that's so encouraging. Good luck with the in laws next.

Loz x

• Fernando
    Fernando

Congratulations on some rare good news TOTH!

Yup, a few lights are coming on amongst the blind. Let's pray for many more.

• mind blown
    mind blown

GREAT NEWS!

Something must be in the air....It also happened to me this weekend from a very close family member who's now seeing the true light of the WTS!!!!

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

TOTH and mind blown, happy to hear good news for you both.

• Flossycat
    Flossycat

Fabulous news. Made my day, Toth & Mind-blown

• umadevi
    umadevi

I am happy for you! And best of luck!

• TOTH
    TOTH

THANKS ALL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest