Why Expansion to Upstate - Here's the Answer

by seenitall 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• dog is god
    dog is god

Just where does all that money go????????

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

They'll be resurrected into magazine feed stock before that happens.

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

What kind of provisions are made for faithful missionaries, Bethelites,and Traveling Brothers who pursued "real treasure" in Heaven but are currently penniless on Earth? Who is responsible for their quality of life, are they "used and dumped" into the loving care of their "worldly family"? The modest penion they receive, will go far in Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Burma, Mexico, Panama if their health can hold.

Who is responsible for taking care of the elderly JWs, the ones who abandoned all other things but Kingdom Interest? The identifying mark of "love" is not suppose to fall short on those who served Jehovah, they should not be saying, "I have no delight". The WT, Awake, Platform preached this fate was for the ones who did not sacrifice their lives to God, again, not the ones who did! This game is well played, pretend you care about the elderly ones, but don't get to close to them, they might, could or will take time away from "Public Witnessing!"

Remember howcharity to involve yourself other than preaching, teaching or serving the high level ones, it waste precious time that could be spent preaching! Depressed sisters are not a good investment of time, they are a "sunk cost" and it's wasteful to pour your good solid resources (Time to find new younger ones) on these black holes of emotion and time. All efforts are the "slight of hands" trick, distract the eyes to avoid seeing members who are hurting in the group, by propping up the All Stars whose light will block the spiritually weak ones.

• maisha
    maisha

Quite clearly they should have COUNTED THE COST before offering themselves for service, if they didnt count the cost then they were not serving the god of love properly.

• designs
    designs

Its a wonder Paul Ryan hasn't been offered a position of the Governing Body.

• Giordano
    Giordano

The society could have linked assisted living residences to assembly halls (ie same property same building time, volunteers etc) and specify that the funds that are generated from the assembly hall pay for or offset the old age home. Handled correctly they might have even turned a small profit.

They certainly had the buildings in Brooklyn to handle the aged, the poor and the ill. But no that wasn't the plan that concept was way to christian. They could have converted bethals that are being closed into facilities......but no that's not in the plans.

If I was a witness reading these posts I'd be red faced with embarassment. The WT is a money grubbing corporation who's few good deeds are offset by a complete lack of responsibilitytowards their human resources.

My advice......get out of this dreadful organization and start planning for your old age.

• designs
    designs

For all of their money-hungry pleadings they miss a good business sitting right under their noses Senior Living Centers.

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

Designs, you're right. They could make that into a business. I think it's so sad that they treat those people so badly after they have given their lives to the organization. I guess they don't even have any Social Security to fall back

on. The so called F/DS-GB has no feeling or love for the flock.

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

Quite clearly they should have COUNTED THE COST before offering themselves for service, if they didnt count the cost then they were not serving the god of love properly.

Maisha , these poor souls believed that the "NEW ORDER" would come in their lifetime and they would have all their needs met. They did not expect to grow old and weak in this "System of Things." Remember? The end was

supposed to come in 1975; about 35 years ago! Who would have thought the GB/F&DS didn't know what the heck they were talking about. Thank goodness some of us had the brains to figure it out and get out while we could still

make plans for the future. The organization owes them something, but hell will freeze over before they get any help for the GB/F&DSLAVERS!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit