We have no........

We have no........

We have no........

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

plates passed around

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

yea the whole CO ass kissing scene is really funny.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I think I would rather worship Satan and his demons. At least they don't demand slavish worship like Jehovah and his filthy angels (and hounder-hounders) do.

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

I've always thought it to be deceitful how everyone gets all theocraptic during the visits, like saying, "hey lets trick the guy so he doesn’t know how we really are".

Oh and don’t forget to clean your house, wash your car, beat the shight out of your kids so they’ll behave, buy a shiny new outfit, get a haircut and put on your cheesy plastic happified smiles because the CO, I mean God is watching.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

pandering to his ridiculous dietary demands

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

You should have been at the pre CO elder's meeting I've been to. It was like awaiting the arrival of the school bully and you did your best to make sure he didn'tgive you a spiritual wedgie beore he kicked you in the coblers.

When the Circus Oversneer visited he was oten a bulyboy n the elder' meetings. If the PO (now CoBE), go a bollocking so would the eldubs!

I rarely met a nice CO, most were ignorant b@stards and I'm not joking either.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit