Top Secret JW Letter, April 2, 2012

by graysome67 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• undercover
    undercover

Here's an interesting quote:

"The Governing Body is confident that these adjustments will enable us to reach even more people with the Bible's life-saving message while continuing to provide a rich supply of nourishing spiritual food for the worldwide brotherhood."

Okay... what is the point of the field service? (not the real reason, but the reason that the dubs are given so as to keep them motivated)

They were commanded by Jesus to go therefore and make disciples, blah blah blah. Just as Noah was a preacher of the end of his world (not really but they believe that) then Jah's servant's today are commanded to preach the end of this world. Jehovah's (not real) name must be sanctified. The preaching work helps fulfill that.

But yet... the GB says that by cutting down the printed version...and revamping the website, this will reach even more people with their message. Really? How? Will dubs now knock on doors with an open laptop or iPad and ask the household to read the website they have open (reminds me of the phonograph days actually). Do they really expect people to just one day say, "ya know, I miss that Awake! magazine I used to find in my door. Maybe I can download a copy and further my college education."

In a roundabout way, they are telling their sales staff, er, publishers and pioneers, that the ever important, Jesus instructed, life-saving work isn't nearly as crucial as it used to be. Now, with the power of Satan's tool they can now reach more people through the Internet.

I'm guessing that since this letter will be read (and most dubs dozing off) no one will really catch the illogic of that statement. And let's face it. How many will actually bother to read it for themselves once it's posted on the bulletin information board?

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Since approximately 90% of the information about the JWS/WTS. is negative, the WTS. has alot

of problems in overturning that information into something positive for themselves.

Who would have thought that the age of information via the inter-net would be the such a detrimental

Achilles’ heel for the WTS. Now " The Truth" has become the biggest enemy of the Watchtower Corporation.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

"The Governing Body is confident that these adjustments will enable us to reach even more people with the Bible's life-saving message while continuing to provide a rich supply of nourishing spiritual food for the worldwide brotherhood."

Kind of blindingly stupid since the majority of people around the world do not have computers in their homes or viable access

to the inter-net. .... think Africa , South America, India. etc.

• ex360shipper
    ex360shipper

TRUEONE The people in Africa, South America and India who do not have internet also do not have money to donate to the WWF, I mean world-wide-work.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

graysome67 - Thanks for posting this and welcome! Look forward to hearing more from you.

Open remarks to Bethel - Why do you insist on making such trivial announcements so dramatically!! Really, you guys are the biggest drama queens in the world. And, do you honestly think you can put out a letter and it remain secret? We've seen this letter in multiple languages about 2 weeks prior to it being officially announced to the congregation. Why keep it confidential? Seems like you could have just put this in the KM.

Even your elders manual was leaked within probably a day of someone receiving it. This must really piss you off!

• bronzefist
  • thetrueone
    thetrueone

TRUEONE The people in Africa, South America and India who do not have internet also do not have money to donate to the WWF,

I mean world-wide-work.

Good point, you've got to always consider the posturing commercial aspect to what the WTS. does or doesn't do.

God looks like this $ to the WTS. executive leaders of this organization.

Now who's up for a loving portion of spiritual food ?

• therevealer
    therevealer

I think maybe this all started with them making an error in judgement of something they published in the Examining the scriptures daily booklet. In order to make the r&f feel sooo special they said this "However, not everyone feels the way you do. In fact, those who truly make the Bible their guide are
    a minority-only about 0.1 percent of the earth's population." And then some who had a brain cell left said, Hey that is absolutely a shitty record. After a hundred odd years and billions of hours burning up gas that is what we have achieved?? 0.1 percent. 99.9 percent have not responded to our glorious message and made jah thier guide.

so now the big boys gotta come up with another winner like the over-lapping generation.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    WELCOME TO THE BOARD, Graysome67!!!
    "...Maybe it's me, but it came off as sounding like the GB was tooting their own horn as how in-the-know they are and how they alone came up with a solution. And all Jah's little people will eat it up, not realizing of course, that the WTS is several years behind the rest of the printed media world in noting the growing tendancy of people obtaining reading material from the Internet. ..." Undercover

GB in the know?

As if....!!

• moshe
    moshe

The JWs may feel dejected for being ignored by the world, but they will soldier on in that face of any lingering doubts. As long as there is a new person who believes he can cheat death and go straight into the new system and live forever on a paradise Earth, they will find converts to the Watchtower dogma. A JW has to let go of that hope and accept their inevitable physical mortality in order to escape the mental grips of the KH and the GB. In the end, no matter how much negative WT information from the Internet they are bombarded with, they just can't let go of the false teachings that give them, hope--

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit