Why are there so many adverts here for mail order brides?

by Glander 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Glander
    Glander

I swear, I have not been visiting any sites that would tie in. If I look up info on, say, a particular auto I expect to be clobbered with auto ads. But ads for asian, russian, etc. women...?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I'm assuming that these have been placed here for George.

• Glander
    Glander

Oh, as in "No Room for..."

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Yes.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

If you want to remove all Flash Advertising on this site as well most of others sites, you can install Fanboy tracking protection add-on.

It is designed for Internet Explorer.

It will block out all advertising but still leave the capabilities to post as usual.

• Glander
    Glander

Looks like I opened a can of worms with this thread title.

Maybe I'll contact a nice Rooskie heifer and invite her over for coffee. I'll have to ask my wife first.

• Glander
    Glander

Hear about the fellow who went deep sea fishing with an asian gal? He got a yellowtail and she came home with a Red Snapper. Ta Da!

• james_woods
    james_woods

Well, at least the constant display of those weird Middle Eastern Fashion ads seem to have disappeared.

BTW - I have heard that those pictures are not the real bride girls...just for everyone's passing information.

• Glander
    Glander

BTW - I have heard that those pictures are not the real bride girls...just for everyone's passing information.

Yes. I'm afraid it is the master "bait and switch" con.

• james_woods
    james_woods

We had a guy on Fchat who claimed to have married a Russian one. He went over to see her and she really was near fashion model in looks.

He says she turned out to be Olga The Witch in real life, and would put a good Jewish Princess to shame in the money-grubbing department.

The divorce was difficult, to say the least.

You would have to be either very desperate, or very crazy, to try this - in my humble opinion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit