Menlo Park KH - Elder Tells All - and more

by Juan Viejo2 72 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mind blown
    mind blown

Yes, I have to thank you as well Jaun! This post is perfect timing. I too was able to use your information this weekend. It turns out while I was relating this story to a family member, they mentioned it's funny I should bring this up because they just met a sister who said her KH has been going through renovations for two years now and wanted their KH back...so it made quite and impact on our conversation.....

Dispite what some think, these brothers are doing a great thing bringing attention to many JW's in and out and will open some eyes to what's really going on......even if that's the end result, it's huge

• Balaamsass
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

important update.

Thanks

• baltar447
    baltar447

LOL

• DT
    DT

Anonymous is investigating this and possible money laundering http://pastebin.com/3NitcTLF

• LV101
    LV101

DT -- Thank you for all the "Anonymous" updates.

Some justice system in this country.

• life is to short
  • Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Thanks for the link. Names Names Names !!!!!!

• Deceived
    Deceived

I tried to go to that ex-jw.com link and it says access denied as my ip address is identified as spam?? I have a legit IP address, LOL.

Anyone else having this problem

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

Deceived,

If you are sending from a remote location like a coffee shop or McDonalds - or even a hotel lobby - the IP you are sending from will not be your own. Spammers set up shop in these places to send out their poisonouse emails and as a result innocent people trying to access sites like mine will be blocked.

Sites like mine and Cedar's JWSurvey.org get hit dozens of times a day by spammers and attackers. If I didn't have those programs up to protect my sites they all would come down in a matter of hours.

You can send me an email from your home with your IP address and I can put it on my "whitelist." That will allow your IP to pass through the blockade.

Use the contact form or email me at spamcheck@ex-jw.com.

JV

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit