This vid MUST go viral!

by talesin 19 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
  • talesin
    talesin

btt

• still thinking
    still thinking

What a lovely guy he is...really makes you see how fu**ed that religion is when they can treat someone that sweet that way.

Isn't it interesting how religon can inspire the best art? Maybe it incourages fantasy and creativity...I mean, you have to be pretty creative to make some of the beliefs fit into reality don't you?

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I just sent him a message on Facebook, and asked him if he would consider doing a painting and calling it 'Theocratic Warfare".

I would love to see his interpretation in painting!

• talesin
    talesin

Good stuff, OC!

tal

• ziddina
    ziddina

Good video - thanks for posting that!!!

I hope it goes viral too....

Unfortunately, as he's describing his artwork, it sounds like he's somewhat "body out; brain still in..." - in the sense that he still believes some variation of the Watchtower dogma...

However, at the end of the video, he says that his family are all "out", now...

That's good.

• talesin
    talesin

it sounds like he's somewhat "body out; brain still in..." - in the sense that he still believes some variation of the Watchtower dogma...

disagree!

t

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Excellent video. I remember the phrase "like a thief in the night" from childhood and that mention gave me a flashback. I was really scared at nighttime because I was convinced Armageddon would come in the middle of the night, according to that phrase.

• Crisis of Conscience
  • Zordino
    Zordino

Great Video. Very interesting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit