whathehadas

APRIL FOOOOOOLS!

C'MON MAN!

• TOTH
    TOTH

LOL

• processor
    processor

I posted the same in the German forum this morning ;)

I have come to know that JWN is proclaiming erroneous teachings and under the cloak of 'cult information' follows hostile purposes against God's Kingdom.

I therefore left this organization entirely and made myself absolutely free from the teachings of this group.

I herewith give assurance that I will never again take any part in the activity of the Jehovah's Witness network. Any Jehovah's Witnesses registered there, I will denounce immediately. All PMs that should be sent to my address I will at once delete.

I will in the future esteem the laws of the Faithful and Discreet Slave, especially in field service will I, with Bible in hand, defend my faith.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Whathehadas - Are you new to this board? Besides being used several times on April Fools Day several times over, some folks use that line just to get our attention to open their posts.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Well I keep forgetting it's April 1, so it rang like a 911 call to me! LOL Can we fine you?

• anezthy
    anezthy

Hi hate you guy's. Now you are all going back to the org. Well guess what???? I'm not staying here by myself. Can I you with you? PPLLLEEAASSEEE!!!!???

• Ding
    Ding

Is April Fool's Day one of those evil special days the WTS doesn't want JWs to observe?

Everything else is...

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

@ Ding YUP!! April Fool's Day is also not allowed in Watchtower Land!

• craigulous
    craigulous

Anyone who does would truly be an april fool, lol.

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

Just pulling your leg. I wouldn't go back there. Even........if they paid for my living expense, like the Governing Body. Even........if they paid for a plane flight and vacation, like the Governing Body. Even.......if I was given power and control over 7 million loyal followers, like the Governing Body. Hell I make go back to be one of them! What will it take me? Ahhhhh 30yrs?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit