Would this bug you?

by still thinking 84 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

still thinking - I'm late on this topic. I had a friend that did the same - sure we lived next door to each other so that made it very awekward. I just happend to be the better cook, she would just pop around and then it became the norm. Being on a tight budget did add to the stress. (I really don't mind cooking or sharing)

It was difficult but we had also been friends for years, I did bring it up and said that things were tight and though I didn't mind cooking and sharing if she wanted to continue to eat at my place we could split the costing or she could bring over some goodies too. It worked for us in the end - plus she didn't come around every night.

If you don't want to approach it that way - just say you aren't going to be cooking that night, and the next ... and the next ... and the next. Invite yourself around one night and jokingly say you've never tasted her cooking :) take dessert

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

LMAO!! Great advive Lou

• still thinking
    still thinking

LouBelle...good advice...and exactly the kind of thing I have trouble with...If I could I would...and am working on it.

LOL not cooking?....do you think she would suspect something was up if I did that? The overwhelming advice on here seems to be take dessert, maybe the issue is, that I haven't been supplying dessert? LOL

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

@still...... Glad to read you've given up nodding(agreement) That put me in mind of those nodding dogs in cars back windows!!LMAOA

But..... to give up dancing; that seems quite absurd. Doesn't dancing puts a spring in our step, a twinkle in our eye, and take all our cares away. I think music&dance are good for us,keeps the spirit UP!!

Walk on A Rainbow Trail

Walk on a Trail of Song; and

All about you will beBEAUTY.

a Navajo Song ........woz

• still thinking
    still thinking

Who said I've given up dancing? Are you referring to my other thread?

I am only giving up dancing like a pigeon...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDJsgtoizj8

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit