Billions of Planets with Life?

by Iamallcool 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
  • cantleave
    cantleave

Interesting stuff.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I wonder if any of them will have anything to do with us entering the Photon Belt, the Age of Aquarius, and/or December 21, 2012. We will have to wait and see--however, I will not bet my life on it.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I wonder if any of them will have anything to do with us entering the Photon Belt, the Age of Aquarius, and/or December 21, 2012.

What Photon Belt might we be entering that we have not always been in before?

• sabastious
    sabastious

I wonder what God is thinking about, perched atop Alcyone B, up in the Pleiades Star System right now?

-Sab

• cantleave
    cantleave

I wonder what God is thinking about, perched atop Alcyone B, up in the Pleiades Star System right now?

-Sab

• james_woods
    james_woods
    -Sab

Probably thinking about how to trick Jim Kirk out of the Enterprise so that he could blast around the Galaxy for some new scenery.

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

[quote]Ever noticed that all the instruments searching for intelligent life are pointed away from earth[/quote]

Best comment!

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

And let us wait till August to see what Mars will unveil to us.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

i joke that when you think about how massive and infinte the universe is, star wars is likely going on somewhere. lol star trek too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit