Stopped Dead Again.

by truthseeker1969 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Under the DP Act in the U.K, and similar legislation elsewhere, you can ask for disclosure of all the stuff they have on you. Several DF'd ones have done this, but never have any forms or correspondence concerning their DFing been disclosed by UKHQ or the local Congregation, and yet we all know this stuff exists, and is kept by the local congo. and the HQ in perpetuity, it is the kind of info you would want destroyed if it were you.

They are non-complient in this, and of course are lying about the existence of such records. "Theocratic warfare" is apparently an excuse for disregard and contempt for the law.

Maybe we on JWN could produce a down-loadable article on possible Legal strategies to stymie the JC or prevent a DFing etc

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

What kind of info goes onto the record cards?

When I became an unbaptised publisher 12 months ago, I was asked to sign a disclaimer which said the card was a property of the WT, I think, though I don't remember exactly. At that time I thought it was all wonderful, all exactly what God wanted for us.

I was a wide eyed idiot!

I'd like to know what gets written down, though. I assumed it would be publishing record etc, in fact, that was what I was told. And also, because I did ask, I was told that if, for instance, I went 6 months without getting anyone studying or with a poor publishing record, then the elders would be able to come and see me to give me any help and encouragement I needed.

I did think that was a bit odd, but at that point took it at face value.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit