Article: Emailed thank-you note from woman in need of blood gives Pensacola lawyer a blast from past.

by AndersonsInfo 16 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Quandry
    Quandry

Thanks for posting this article. So nice that she came back to thank the lawyer and that she and her mother are both "out" and happy.

• saixscythe
    saixscythe

This is nice to know. I wish my friend's father could have the same fate of surviving. But sadly he died senselessly with this policy. tsk3

• Diest
    Diest

I dont have a Facebook accout that is not attached to JW families, can somone go smack the poster Kellie Freeman around for me....she is a JW Troll of the highest level. Claiming that only 100! JWs died from not getting blood.

• loosie
  • Scott77
    Scott77

marked

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

That was a good story. I liked that Carolyn Ivey Evans wrote a letter of gratitude to the lawyer, Joel Cohen who's action saved her life.

I cannot help to think how devastated her parents would have been had she also died, as they ultimately left the "Truth". I'm glad her mom doesn't have to live with that decision and that she has a forgiving daughter.

I also like that she donated her children's cord blood to help others.

• Simon
    Simon

A nice story, could easily have been another WTS inspired tragedy - thank god the person who put themselves out that it wasn't

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit