Is the Watchtower blood guilty?. See what some elders have to say.

by blond-moment 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

This JC is worth listening to, in my opinion He has the elders against the ropes most of discussion.
    If you are only going to listen to one, this one is the money shot, this is the one I wish those curious about JW could hear.
    http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=ZHIxl-RIwzQ

• Momma-Tossed-Me
  • iCeltic
    iCeltic

Is there any more of this?

Thanks for posting

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

Yes, he is posting his entire JC, but in small peices at a time. This is just one part. www.Youtube.com/user/anondude2

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

and I was a JW why?

• irondork
    irondork

tagged

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

Anondude2 is the man for uploading this. The best bit for me was in a different part where he reads aloud the WT claims about the 'harvest being completed in our 20th century', then reads the scripture in Deuteronomy about false prophets. I also like Jwfairytale's videos where he's gone through the last stages of his time as a Witness.

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

Yes, I like JWfairytale a lot. Nothing like hearing it from the horses mouth however. There are a few more of Anondude2 JC videos coming. He was pretty prepared for anything they brought up, he had WT literature discussing from each side of their mouth. Like when he brings up...this article says Jesus is the mediator for only the 144K, yet in this one, it says He is the mediator for all. Which truth is the truth?

The "what if they died?"....(elder 1) so what if they did, (elder 2) yeah, what if they did" was just like a punch in the stomach. Unfeeling, uncaring, no empathy, just robot mode. "so what if they did?" Literally made me want to throw up, still makes me sick to my stomach.

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

Oh yes, I couldn't believe the way they just brushed over a serious question like that. But what's worse is that to them, it's completely logical. And if we'd been asked the same question when we were in the borg, we'd have given a similar answer. Makes ya think. . .

• nugget
    nugget

dreadful to say that those who died due to incorrect doctrine will be resurrected so it doesn't count.

Complacent, arrogant and ill informed and they are sitting in judgement on someone else. Words fail me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit