Happy 12th birthday to JWD / JWN (us !)

by Simon 76 Replies latest forum announcements

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

12 years old, and still going strong. Even though I have only been here the last 5 years.

And, during that time, despite that most of us here are apostates or unbelieving mates of witlesses, I didn't see anyone getting their heads chopped off and served on platters.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Happy Birthday JWD/JWN. Thank you Simon and Angharad for starting it all.

This board has helped me immensely,and I have made great friends in the process.

• zoiks
    zoiks

Happy Birthday to this site! It's a nice little slice of humanity.

• Gayle
    Gayle

This last dozen years has seen a lot of exposure of the WTS. Most on the group on JWN offers so much help with facts and comfort for those leaving the organization.

Happy New Life to us all! May the next 12 years expose the WTS more and more and help so many more to leave and more to never go into the clutches of the WT in the first place.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hey Simon & Angie!!!! Happy Happy Birthday!!! Its takes a good ole Brit to bring SO many blinded eyes & minds to FREEDOM!!!

I remember you when you lived "over there"& I found this site ,,,,You have all become the family I lost..3 in death, three to

the Organizations rules (DF)Thank you Thank you, thank you ( 3 times as the Organization ordered me to do for Emphesis

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Yeah! Happy B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b.... Birthday from Australia,lol!

• talesin
    talesin

w00t! Happy, happy!

Thanks so much, Simon and Angharad, for giving so much to us. It's a lot of work, Simon, and much appreciated.

A nod to the mods, too, both past and present ,,, it's often a thankless job.

t

• mind blown
  • tec
    tec

Happy Birthday JWN :)

Thank you to Simon, and all the mods for your hard work in making a home for so many who have just lost theirs.

Peace,

tammy

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Thank you, Simon!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit