Great Quotes of Great Minds

by N.drew 62 Replies latest jw friends

• N.drew
    N.drew

If I told you there would be no more guessing.

Here's one more.

"Did you cross your legs?" I wispered loudly. "That's a come-on. Or unbutton your jacket? Or moisten your lips? Tell me you didn't moisten your lips."

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Was it Roseann Barr?

• N.drew
    N.drew
    Roseann Barr?

Your getting closer. The orginator is a comedian which isn't much of a hint because it's obvious.

"She killed him," I said hopefully.

OK. Out of context she sounds different!

My fantasy was one day to reach over with a pair of scissors and clip out the story he was reading, peek through the hole in the paper, and announce "I got my library card today."

• N.drew
    N.drew

Erma Bombeck

• Razziel
    Razziel

One of my favorite quotes:

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." Henry Louis Mencken

• N.drew
    N.drew

I see it Razziel. I'm not sure what he meant. Born 1880. That might help explain it a little, but not much. I can't comment on it. I might read him. He sounds interesting.

• cherry_zhyr
    cherry_zhyr

may i ask how can i change the photo

• Stealth
    Stealth

What you don't like the winged cyclopse potatohead with a small penis look? Sorry, I have no idea even though mine is changed, I did it years ago and slept since then.

Just embrace your inner cyclopse.

• Razziel
    Razziel

He has a lot of fascinating quotations. Here are a few.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Hi cherry_zhyr Welcome. I am not half as bad as they say I am

Under tech support on the home page menu there are directions to a web address that assigns avatars (of your choosing)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit