Awake! June 2012 21 confirms that Andre has moved to East Timor

by therevealer 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Here's an excerpt from a post I made on a previous thread about André and the whole conspiracy theory thing:

André talked to a Christian elder [about his masturbating], and he's glad he did. "As the elder listened to me, his eyes filled with tears," André says. - *** yp2 chap. 29 p. 240 How Can I Keep My Mind off Sex? ***

OK, am I the only one that thinks it's more than a little weird that when André talked to an elder about masturbating the elder gets all emotional, "his eyes filled with tears"?!?

Yeah, I bet that elder wanted to "check on [André's] progress"!

Probably the elder needed ask a lot of "pertinent, discreet questions" just "to isolate main issues and determine how or why [the] problem developed" of course.

"So, uh, André, would you mind telling me again exactly how it was that you did this? Perhaps you could demonstrate, show me. I want a clear picture of what happened. Take your time, don't hurry, nice and slow ..."

This would all be for the purpose of "Judging With Righteousness, Wisdom, and Mercy".

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

IsaacJ22..."ever wonder why they keep designating places for meetings on the other side of crocodile infested waters?"

This should be a Question from the Readers to the GB

• 00DAD
    00DAD

"ever wonder why they keep designating places for meetings on the other side of crocodile infested waters?"

It's a crock of something, that's for sure!

Crock of Something

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Great Question, Isaac!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Some TV reporter should ask JR Brown that question too!

• Nobleheart
    Nobleheart

Andre also got involved in "apostasy" but after doing some research returned to the congregation.

From Feb 15th 2011 Watchtower

Andre, who had served Jehovah for years, had the bitter experience of being led astray

by apostate thinking. He felt that having a quick look at an apostate Web site would

not be dangerous.He recalls: “Initially, I was attracted to the so-called truths that the

apostates spoke of. The more I examined what they said, the more I came to think

that I was justified in leaving Jehovah’s organization.

But later, as I did some research on the apostates’ arguments against Jehovah’s

Witnesses, I became aware of how crafty the false teachers were. Information

taken out of context was their ‘strong evidence’ against us. Thus, I decided to start

reading our publications again and to attend the meetings. Soon I realized how

much I had missed.” Happily, Andre returned to the congregation."

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

bullshit

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Woody Allen's Zelig. He keeps showing up in different time periods and changes identity. A great film that is not mentioned much anymore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit