by St George of England 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• St George of England
    St George of England

The new Awake! is up for digestion.

Another 537 BCE article to be shredded - see Page 12

George

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

A very sanitised account to fit their agenda. Even Jeremiah quoted is hacked down to say what they want it to...

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

I don't even waste any time on the 607 junk anymore. Such a waste of my time- I'd rather debate something else lol!

• lilbluekitty
    lilbluekitty

They love that Cyrus cylinder don't they? Meh.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

I love the flowchart they use on page 15 to persuade kids to read their articles:

• besty
    besty

Watch 61 p.766-767 Question; "How can a girl guard against temptation in this sex-crazy world. ...in answer to this question, we can learn about nature and sex from the bovine family of mammals, both wild and tame. Ordinarily, the male bull would not think of approaching the female or cow for sex purposes. If he did he would not recieve a hearty welcome, he might be gored by the cows horns. There is no petting or sex relations permitted because the female is not in physical condition to breed. The bull seems to understand this, and keeps in his own place. However, when the female of the species is in a condition to breed, she makes the matter known. If there is no male in the herd, she will go looking for one and she is unsettled until she finds one, and is then bred by him. Now she is contented and the end result is a calf...note that the male has no season at which he is not willing to engage in the breeding.

As with a cow, when a young girl has reached her puberty and is in physical condition to concieve and become pregnant. her sex emotions are greatly aroused...she is likely to become pregnant as a result of just one sexual experience of this kind...there are cases where a girl became pregnant as a result of one sexual interview with a boy...then if a girl understandingly takes care of herself while the ovum is at large and causing sex disturbance, and cravings within her, she will be able to act like a true lady...

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

That article is always the Best

• Rob Crompton
    Rob Crompton

If they were to actually observe a field full of young cattle they would see a lot of sex play going on. I wonder what conclusions we should draw from that? :) And I wonder what other animals they might think instictively exemplify WT sexual morality. Maybe we should suggest a few.

• Black Sheep
  • undercover
    undercover

Cheezits...

I had to actually go to JW.org and download the mag to see that Young People Ask article for myself. I thought you had photo-shopped it....

I was wrong. It's the real deal.

un-f***king-believable

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit