Hedge Funds

by tornapart 19 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• tornapart
    tornapart

I know this has been covered before but I came across this video and feel sickened by it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr2Jn0NtMjY&feature

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

They have got a few more Mill $ to put in, just sold another Brooklyn property.

• tornapart
    tornapart

Yes, I read it Phizzy.. they tell us not to gamble and then do it themselves! Pharisees!!

• designs
    designs

Warren Buffett made a bet 5 years ago that quality stocks would be ahead of the Hedge Funds, so far he's winning the bet.

Someone should call the Watchtower (preferably a JW) and ask who is managing their donation money.

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

I recommend a youtube user by the name of TheRecoveringZombie She has a few videos on this subjuct. She did a lot of research on it.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Will check this out later.

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

I wonder how much of THEIR money goes into hedge funds?

If they can survive on property profits, do they then use the donations, king-dumb hell funds and trust/will/inheritance money to play with?

Why risk YOUR OWN money when you've got millions of other people’s dollars as pocket change to gamble away?

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Can the claim of 3 month operating expense allowance be corroborated? Anyone currently involved with KH finances, maybe?

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions
    "No doubt, school counselors sincerely believe that it is in your best interests to pursue higher education and to plan for a secular career. Yet, their confidence lies in a social and financial system that has no lasting future."- WT 6/15/12

What does the Society really believe?

• Londo111
    Londo111

Has anyone any proof that this is associated with the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society and not just a coincidental name? Otherwise, it might be like coming across the song title, "All Along the Watchtower" and thinking it is a Kingdom Melody.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit