Possibility of a Major Methane Release Triggered by Melting Arctic Ice Constitutes a "Planetary Emergency".

by sizemik 30 Replies latest social current

• talesin
    talesin

LOL!

Yes, there's no global warming, the disappearance of the east coast fishery in Canada is a myth (yes, the cod are still there, they are just INVISIBLE), and everything with the planet is just O-TAY!

How do I know that? Because Dubya and his scientific team of goons said so!

t

• sizemik
  • besty
    besty

@sizemilk

1 - its not happening, your stoopid

2 - it is happening but it's not us causing it

3 - it is happening, it is us causing it, but its a good thing

4 - it is happening, it is us causing it, its not as bad as they predict

5 - it is happening, it us causing it, its as bad as they predict, but we can't do anything about it

up to you which, if any, of the above you chose to engage with on JWD....

• Glander
    Glander

Sizemik, thanks for the approved reading list but I am covered up with homework right now. You are the best!

and bless Besty's heart for hanging in there on his core beliefs. The old evangelical, cut and paste zealot has still got the snark by God and as we know that is all the MM Global Climate Change racket has got.

Seriously, I like both you guys.

• sizemik
    sizemik

I'm stuck on what being "covered up with homework" might look like . . .

. . . but I won't let it stifle your expression of affection.

@besty . . . those 5 options definitely make it into my top 6.

• besty
    besty

@sizemilk - haha - the moron vandals on this thread failed to observe they don't even make 1st grade...

rising ocean heat content and acidification are two topics we will hear more about - WRT melting polar regions, the irony is that rising oil prices (supply/demand duh) will make erstwhile hard to access fossil fuels in the polar regions more economically viable - double duh.

• Lore
    Lore
    up to you which, if any, of the above you chose to engage with on JWD....

6 - It is happening, I caused it, and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Folk Lore?

@besty . . . it seems some have to feel the bumps for themselves before they realise they're actually moving. The view out of the window is too much to bear it would seem. CD at it's most dangerous.

ED: Shell is already moving on the arctic. A drilling ship was held up by a protest here in NZ for 3 days (Lucy Lawless - aka Xena, climbed the rig) Protests also in Finland ... AnchorageDailyNews

• besty
    besty

yep there are a few of those morons on here - usually not worth the calories of a reply.

"the view out of the window" onto their local weather is frequently their preferred method for assessing global climate change.

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

I must be an ol' hippy cos

"When I was young just 19, they'd send us off, sight unseen; global warming, no more oil, the commies are coming to take our soil."

For over 40 years governments have had their head up their ass and now it's urgent.

Well guess what.... IT'S TOO FURKEN LATE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit