JW boyfriend, the sequel

by SEL 17 Replies latest social relationships

• tiki
    tiki

the guy sounds very immature and lacking in loyalty...

• moshe
    moshe

What a messed up guy, which is what everyone said to expect. You made the right choice!

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Yep, he sounds like a player.

You deserve better.

• carla
    carla

You could always write to Bethel and ask them about his behavior.

• finally awake
    finally awake

Block him and move on. I dated a guy way back in college who went home over the semester break and got married. He didn't bother to tell me, but someone else clued me in before I saw him after school started up again. I told him that I wasn't going to be a side piece, no matter the situation, and he should just stop calling me. He tried calling me a few more times, but I wasn't playing that game.

• zeb
    zeb

another witness mommys boy. He doesnt know what he wants. Its a fair thought thatits his mother who picked the child bride for him and is makingn it all happen. Pray she is on the pill if she knows what that is.

• rebel8
    rebel8

A lot of the young dubs I knew/know regarded marriage not much differently than I imagine people who have arranged marriages do. It was more like shopping for a car, finding a vehicle that was in reasonable proximity to one's home while having a few features you want. It was just a rite of passage.

Here though people are not individualistic much. Everyone is the same. People are with the same group of dubs all the time. No differentiation or uniqueness. Therefore the importance of getting to know a future mate is minimal--you're all the same anyway. Just pick one so you can have sex and increase your social standing.

• Quandry
    Quandry

I just hope that you'll feel it's JW boyfriend, THE END!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit