Would you buy a pack of of Tarot cards

by Star tiger 17 Replies latest social entertainment

• Star tiger
    Star tiger

H i,

This is my big chance to get out of the JW mindset, if I could place in hands a pack of Tarot cards!

Anybody else the freaky about them!

Regards,

Star Tiger

• mP
    mP

a regular pack of playing cards also demonstrates its tarot connections. so unless your really good, you have already touched a more modern form.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

How much?

• Azazel
    Azazel

Why bother?

superstition - belief in God

superstition - belief in spirits

make your own destiny daily

Az

• talesin
    talesin

I love tarot! You should be able to pick up a deck and book for around $10, if you check sales.

I received mine for a birthday gift a couple of decades ago, and have had a lot of fun with them over the years. I don't take it too seriously, but have had some interesting experiences when reading people's cards.

Go ahead, enjoy!

tal

• Spectre
    Spectre

I have 2 sets. Mainly because of the artists, Milo Manara and H.R. Giger.

They have never got down from the shelf and walked around or anything.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hee hee!!

I have TWO sets!!!

May I recommend Llwellyn publishing? They have a good selection of cards.....

http://www.llewellyn.com/product.php?ean=9780738702995

• ziddina
    ziddina

Aw, rats!!! [pout, pout!!]

Spectre beat me to it...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

My mother used to read them. She also used to read palms. Now my daughter reads them and she gave my grandson a pack. That pack lives in my home somewhere. His room is like a mini hoarder show. I think they could be under one of the piles of skinny jeans, studded belts, converse, vans, dirty socks, cd's, drawings, composition books with gnarled up spiral rings, bowls of orange peel, hot wheel cars, black light posters, thumbtacks, a couple of electric guitars, an amp, old skateboards, a futon and a twin bed and desk and various shelves, hangers and sweaters.

Edited to add: clean boxers and dirty boxers.

• Adiva
    Adiva

I have 2 sets, one showing Native American imagery and the other Egyptian. I've given my daughter a couple of sets and her favorite is called the Celestial tarot.

They're fun and very helpful in meditation. I once gave myself a reading with all of the cards. THAT was insightful.

Adiva

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit