2012 March Kingdom Ministry-PDF!

by Atlantis 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

Had to use Google Chrome instead.

Credit goes to Anonymous * May 2012 Kingdom Ministry-PDF! * http://www.sendspace.com/file/crn709 * * * Nevada

edited by request to change month (plus I made it a little larger for people like me to read) -- Lee

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Sorry, I meant May 2012 KM!

Nevada!

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Thanks for this.

Have not seen the video but "Landmark Conventions in 1931 and 1935!"

What is the purpose of reminding people of all those now dead who thought they would be alive at Armageddon?

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Yes, thank you Lore!

Click the words: (Click here to start download from sendspace) in the long blue box. Ignore all those other (Download) symbols and buttons.

Nevada

• Gayle
    Gayle

I see they are claiming almost 11 'reg' pios. per congregation in U.S. Curious why this is increasing??

• mP
    mP

Why are they releasing kingdom food as PDFs. Wheres the money in that ?

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

assuming you run firefox, you need a few extensions for surfing today's internet..

1) adblock - pretty crucial

2) noscript - gives you control over what scripts your browser runs

3) ghostery - control over what 'ad' bugs are allowed on your PC

4) cookie monster - gives precise control over what cookies are allowed on your PC.

All are very useful and needed!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I found the real download button, and then downloaded what rubbish they are being taught. Pious-sneering during school vacations? What a bloody waste of their time off. Jeremiah not qualified? His mission was in vain after all, since Jerusalem ended up getting destroyed in the end anyways. And what right did Jehovah Baghead have to call him in the first place? Remain single and do a mission? Israel and Judah then, Nigeria today, BAGHEAD?

• Cinciguy74
    Cinciguy74

I couldnt even read the whole thing. I got bored almost immediately.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit