Drawings of NEW Watchtower World Headquarters in Warwick, New York

by Alfred 43 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• pontoon
    pontoon

If they reason all this construction is for post armegeddon, just point out that it shows a lack of faith in Jeh. The bible ex. to support that is in the Hebrew scriptures when the Jews were finally taking the Promised Land, it wasn't just real estate, it was cities, vineyards, heards, homes, everything Jeh took away from the inhabitants that built it all to give to the Jews. All the Jews had to destroy were the highplaces, alters, places of worship to false gods. So, just question the dub, "don't you think Jeh will provide just what we need?"

• St George of England
    St George of England

I never did get that document to download. However when news of this project was first reported in the press there was mention of "underground garaging for 160 vehicles".

I made a comment at the time of its similarity to Beth Shan

George

• metatron
    metatron

Lemme get this straight: They have a sister who's a heavily trained professional to certify their building complex.... but she's still an inferior who wouldn't be allowed to direct parking at an assembly? Really? metatron

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I'm praying to Thor and Sparlock that as soon as they break ground on this project, the property will be overrun with snakes and the site will slowly sink into the lake.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit