british passport

by varian 6 Replies latest jw friends

• varian
    varian

hi everyone.

i just applied for the renewal of my british passport. it really costs a fortune to have it done.

i had to have new photos taken too. the pictures has to be to the according requirements.

now they´ve send me an email, saying that my head was too close to the camera. well, what really pisses me off (apart from spending another amont of money again), is the fact, that muslim females are allowed to wear a cloth over their heads!!!

can you imagine that? it´s because of those muslims, the restrictions have been set up to a higher standard....wrong world, isn´t it....

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    can you imagine that? it´s because of those muslims, the restrictions have been set up to a higher standard....wrong world, isn´t it....

Wow, racist much?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Muslim is not a race.

Such things are annoying, but we have to accommodate looney minorities, which is good, because I am a Looney minority of one.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I know Muslems are not a race but he's acting as though they are.

Not to mention ignorant. Photo requirements for passports have been in place long before 9/11.

• Rob Crompton
    Rob Crompton

No, Muslim women are not allowed to have passport photos with faces covered. Same regulations for all and if anyone is unwilling to supply a photograph meeting the requirements, they will not get a passport.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I got rejected for my first passport by an Indian gentleman. He wasn't happy with the profession of the person who witnessed my signature on the back of the photo.

When I renewed it 10 years later it came back with some-one else's date of birth on it.

I had to renew my driving license when I returned to UK. They lost it!

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

"... my head was too close to the camera" - Fix this by moving your head farther from the camera.

But, seriously, if the shots were taken professionally or at a chemist, you should have them redone to spec. for free.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit