I am speechless over the latest tactic to get people to Pioneer!

by iclone 45 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "I also asked him why the WT does not put in print the number of individuals DF’d , because if they are going to include everything else this would also be a relevant statistic. Have you ever read a financial statement where the business losses or write offs were excluded? I think not! ..." Iclone

Wow, IClone, FANTASTIC point!!!

Marking this thread....

• Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

When their money starts drying up, they'll start handing out forms asking for your credit card number with the boxes for the amount and "Make this a recurring monthly donation?" pre-checked. All you'd have to do is just fill out the card info and hand it back in. Isn't Jehovah's organization just wonderful?! If you changed your mind and cancelled the account, an elder would push another slip on you.

Glad they don't pass around collection plates! They know they'd get a bunch of low currency notes and some loose change.

• C6H12O6
    C6H12O6

wow, I've seen elders hand out those aux. pioneer forms to publishers and tell them: "Think about it," but pre-filled forms just takes the cake.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

I'm sure it's a BOE thing that's one of the times of the year where BOE'S can get bragging rights IE:

"We had 35 aux pio's in our congregation"

Big Frikken Deal

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I wouldn't say you were exactly "speechless". I think you handled the situation very well!

• Heaven
    Heaven

"We had 35 aux pio's in our congregation"

Wow. This is such a sad statement. That's 35 wasted lives. My stomach is kinda turning over now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit