BEARDS: Why JW men don't have them

by 00DAD 84 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy
    smiddy

I was at a circuit assembly once ,during the 80`s I think ( every now and again I would rebel ) and two little kids were near me,and they must have commented to each other about my beard,for I heard one say to the other "he must be a new interest or study"I looked at them and thought cheeky little buggers I`ve been in the religion longer than their years put together.

smiddy

• smiddy
    smiddy

I forgot to add I`ve now had a beard since 1993

smiddy

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

here is a picture of my Dad after he was disfellowshiped for smoking, when he couldn't quit... I remember my sister telling me "Dad is rejecting Jehovah by growing the beard"... and she gave some explanation... but thats my take on beards, definately anti-JW... plus want to show a picture of my awesome Dad..... This Picture was famous in my town it made the paper.. It's called Sasquwatch the mad Monk.. lol

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

^^^^ now, THAT'S a beard!!!

• DonutZ!
    DonutZ!

Whoa what an awesome beard!!!

• Azazel
    Azazel

Ive grown a beard again as a visible sign JW hold no power over me. Tater T awesome looking Dad!

Bearded Az

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Way to go, AZ

• designs
    designs

God invented the beard and the Gillette Track II

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Azazel... I AM EXACTLY THE SAME! Now when JWs see me in the street... i hope they see me and say, 'Now Tim is disfellowshipped he has become such a rebel and has the beard he always wanted as a JW!' Lol. How funny. I LOVED having a beard as a JW, and i got so annoyed when i was told to shave it off (which i rarely did)! :)

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Tater-T's Sister: "Dad is rejecting Jehovah by growing the beard"

It's funny the illogical nonsense they can convince themselves into believing through their convoluted exercises in mental gymnastics. How, in any way, does growing a beard indicate a "rejection of Jehovah"? Considering he made us this way and that the Israelites were forbidden to shave theirs off it's actually surprising the JWs are allowed to be clean shaven?!?

Stupid mind-control cult tactics!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit