“INTERVIEW WITH A PROSECUTOR”... Feb. 21, 2012.. Instructions for listening in..

by koolaid-man 17 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Call is still going on ..... still time to listen in. 9:35 pm. est.

• Violia
    Violia

I'm listening - it is very interesting and it has answered questions I had. I wonder why Steven tried to commit suicide? Has he been abused himself? Please ask him.

the police do cover things up, esp if it makes them look bad for not acting on a legitimate complaint.

I am horrified to know that the WTS council took out a phone camera and took pics of the jws who showed up. Sounds like the WTS is taking names and plans on kicking them out. What happened to those jws?

I see what he was talking about "; sex clubs" . It sounds like stuff kids do here in USA, sexting and all that. I thought it was a club run by adults, but sounds like it is just kids themselves. The police may know about all this or one of their kids could be involved. They will protect their own families if they commit crimes.

you just need a writer Steven.

and btw, Steven, you present yourself extremely well .

• cyberjesus
  • koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Violia, he was abused.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

ok m on the call

can you ask him where can we read online (government site) about the case?

• Violia
    Violia

I'm quite moved by his clear presentation of this matter. He is very intelligent.

I am very sorry to hear of his abuse, but it makes him one of us, those who suffered abuse at the hands of the WTS or our families.

Rick I'd advise him not to come here, maybe over at Freeminds.

He needs to move his home but know how that goes.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Rick, looks like a very informative conference call last night. You do, and have at times, given/distributed useful information. Why can't you simply do that, without the unwelome dramatics? Why do you have to sprinkle (actually tarnish) the good you accomplish with the theatrics? I am sure you will dismiss, and not even acknowledge what I said.

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

viola

I am horrified to know that the WTS council took out a phone camera and took pics of the jws who showed up. Sounds like the WTS is taking names and plans on kicking them out. What happened to those jws?

there is perfectly legitimate reason why wt council would have done this, surely this has occured to mr unthank.

edit: to dismantle mr unthanks koolaidman style fabrication - that he was representing Jehovahs witnesses and Jehovahs witness children. If wt council could prove that the majority of the audience were not Jehovahs witnesses as claimed by Mr unthank in one of his interpretations of the events for example, and well publicised here, then this would in effect cast doubt on his testimony

please tell mr unthank to take a well earned holiday far away from koolaidman and his group of advisers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit