Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses to Escape Judgment for Crimes Against the Children?

by 3Mozzies 63 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mind blown
    mind blown

Our emails may help! I found this interesting bit of info re Best Interest of Public, really important read!

http://www.freedomunderlaw.org/resources/5_Keir%20Starmer.pdf

.I better get some sleep....it's 4:06 am in cali...... zzzzzzzzzzz

• Alfred
    Alfred

BTTT

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Could this info be sent to Media outlets in the USA, UK, Australia etc with the hope of getting some heat put on the guy in charge over in Australia?

I would think that sending a email to him directly about our concerns and also letting him know that we are sending info to the Media about his thoughts to dismiss these charges so he can not paint himself into a corner too much.

I would be glad to forward some info to the media if I could get a synopsys of the ins and outs put together that would get their attention.

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Just sent off a email to him stating that our only option was to contact the media EARTHWIDE to let them know of his view regarding child exploitation and to reconsider before it is too late.

Anyone have a thought on creating a media pack ( email) with pertinent info that can be sent to the Media here in the USA and other places with the hope that someone will pick it up?

• Gayle
    Gayle

Why does Victoria have this law, if it is not in the "Public's best interest" to enforce it? Did some JWs start getting the WWC certificate?But not all? If they don't 'have' to get it then they won't. Why have an unenforcible law?

Here I was growing in so much respect for Victoria in considering these cases, now I don't.

Will they enforce it "individually" if not by 'groups' or corporations? How will they even be able to enforce it individually with JWs?

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Anyone consider "PAY OFF"

Possibly Watchtower made a secret payment in return for the State to back away from prosecution through the abuse of their position, influence, and facilities.

This is what I heard is going to take place concerning the burying of toxic waste at Watchtower Farms.... Money talks!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    One of the 2 reasons given was that, in the opinion of the Director of Public Prosecutions,
    the prosecution of the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses, the Watch Tower Society, and others,
    over criminal breaches of mandatory child protection laws was…
    “not in the public interest.”

Bribed..

http://www.kurdistanpost.com/i/41/41b1fd31.jpg

.....................;-)...OUTLAW

• strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

BRIBED.

this seems comparable to the recent obama birth court case....

• cedars
    cedars

bump

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Bribery? no. I don't think so.

However the "state" looked at the cost, and the expected result.

All it takes is one case of one child being harmed. Then there will be a knee jerk reaction and the person who made the decision to drop the case will be publically scourged.

So now there HAS to be a victim for there to be a need for protection, again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit