As a JW, did you eat at any religious restaurant?

by Iamallcool 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

My JW parents refused to eat food from religious restaurant, they have very good reviews. I was wondering when you were JW, did you go to any religious restaurant?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

What's a religious restaurant? We used to go to Kosher delis, does that count?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

They have few scriptures in the restaurant. Their website also had few scriptures, my parents say No.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What the Hell,is a Religious Restaurant?..

LOL!!..

.......................;-)...OUTLAW

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

see my answer above

• red21
    red21

I have never in my 50 years heard of religious resturants in the US. I guess they might exist but never in the major cities I lived in. There were always some resturants where the owners were very religious. For example, Chick-fil-a are owned by religous folks which is why they are closed on Sunday's. But, I never heard of anyone not willing to eat there. Similar for other places...as long as they didn't push their religion too much, who cared? I guess we don't have the "meat sacraficed to idol" type resturants anymore?

• blondie
    blondie

What's a religioius restaurant? Like a restaurant and pub run by monks (Germany); yes I went. A vegan restaurant run by 7th day Adventists? one run by a family of Mormons?an Italian restaurant owned by Catholics.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

see my answer above

• JRK
    JRK

We had no problems with Amish restaurants. Good pies!

JK

• JRK
    JRK

If you are ever in Middlebury IN, I like Das Essenhaus. Not spamming, just stating my favorite.

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit