• St George of England
    St George of England

The Irish WT House is still for sale, Euro4.5 million

Details and video:

http://www.mol.ie/property.aspx?id=192

George

• cedars
    cedars

Interesting video. They conveniently neglect to mention in the sales pitch that most if not all of the facilities were constructed or furnished with slave labour!!

Cedars

• WildeLover
    WildeLover

these two individuals that supposedly went at it hammer and tongs were not irish but were british.

the aforementioned Scot by Gladring was not involved in the physical element i believe.

in my experience, the british brothers thought they could direct the simple irish in how things "should" be done. that was not the case.

the reins of power still lie in the hands of the british brothers and also a few Northern irish. the very first near CO couple from the Republic were saved when she got pregnant just before going on the circuit!!

it's Ireland's biggest lingerie section i understand--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beN7FftWNCM

• cedars
    cedars

WildeLover - can you fix this video? You've posted one that can't be embedded.

Please get it working, because it's a hilarious sketch and I want people to enjoy it!

Cedars

• WildeLover
    WildeLover

Cedars- I have no idea how to do that :-(

love love love Father Ted.

on another note, although i dont comment much on the boards, I am a big fan of you and your work. :-)

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Loved Phizzy's accent.

Why doesn't the Irish branch listen to Bono's words.

"We're one, but we're not the same

We've got ot carry each other, carry each other.

One"

• cedars
    cedars

Wildelover - thank you, it's very kind of you to say so. And it's always nice to meet a fellow Ted fan!!

Cedars

• WildeLover
    WildeLover

would love to go to tedfest on the Islands sometime. ha! i digress.

surely there must be some gossip about the Irish branch out there.

can names be mentioned on the boards?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Wildelover, don't mention names of ones you think may be on here, some do not want exposure as that would jeopardise their position in a number of ways.

You have a P.M

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Why bother having a "Branch Office" when the sheeples can get the crap posted to them or downloaded from the internet?

Rest assured, the WTBTS will use the internet, but only to save MONEY, not spread the Bad News efficiently.

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit