Meeting Times

by Twani 33 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Waisting? Ok, that's funny. Deary, you know nothing about me so your poorly written assumption fell flat on its face. I can't even call that a nice try, that's how weak it was. Skip on to your hall now.

• Poztate
    Poztate

I'm waisting my time

I believe that is spelled WASTING... Did you have another "brain block"™

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I think she secretly came here to count some time.

• Poztate
    Poztate

I think she secretly came here to count some time.

If that's true I hope every minute she counts here will seem like an hour to her

• LV101
    LV101

Twani -- I understand exactly how you feel whether hunger for God (there are many religious venues) or feel loving friends are there for your life. Be objective and know at the hall many are kind because they are "on stage" at meetings perhaps for promotion and it's anything but la la land (of course, just like the worldly losers there are exceptions) and accept reality, and that's the torturous part. People in the world are awful but then again, there are exceptions.

Don't take anything personal but as info/knowledge for you to reflect on.

Best to you.

LV101

• poppers
    poppers

Not on the stright and norrow yet, and seeing as you cant read, I'm waisting my time!

Well, that's debatable whether she's on the straight and narrow, but it's pretty obvious she can spell.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

And what does straight and narrow mean? And why would I want to be on it? Sounds very cookiecutterish to me. Close to being cultish.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

I have to say I kinda thought the same thing as Twani did after reading Mrs. Jones comment. It came across as mocking him/her for not being as internet savvy as some on here are.

In Mrs. Jones defense,(not that she needs my help) I know that a missing comma or misplaced word can change the whole tone of a comment. I have to watch myself on here because I've unintentionally done the same thing. Only realizing it when I went back and re read a post I made and saw that it came across much differently than I had meant it to.

Let us know how your return to the Hall went. Some of us here, I'd say have entertained that idea as well from time to time. If I were to move to another region, I might go back to see if my experience would be different somewhere else. Deep down I know that "there's no going home" It would never be the same now that I know what I know.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Twani, are you a fader?

I hope that you enjoy your journey with the JW's.

We'll still talk with you if they shun you and make you sit in the back of the hall.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

We'll still talk with you if they shun you and make you sit in the back of the hall

I was told to sit at the back of the Hall ... i knew it was wrong... what do they base that on.. one of the reasons I didn't want reinstated

TT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit