Military Madness

by designs 8 Replies latest social current

• designs
    designs

Last night we woke to the rumbles of canons firing on Camp Pendelton and could see the flames of the grass fire they start. We've heard this scenario over the 23 years we've lived here and it follows that some military action is about to proceed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he1-b2AJFrI

• Honesty
    Honesty

Syria????

• bohm
    bohm

Iran

• cedars
    cedars

Having seen the video, I'm afraid I don't get this thread. Can someone explain it?

Cedars

• shamus100
    shamus100

Here, I'll explain it.

There is this drug called marijuana. People who smoke a lot of it (A LOT) develop psychosis and imagine things. You see, marijuana is very potent these days with the dehumidifying processes and injection of CO2 and all... the sticky resin is positively mind-boggling.

The ensuing high creates dreams, highs, and above all, lows... chronic use causes psychosis in some people.

That is all.

** disclaimer: What I mentioned may or may be accurate depictions of persons, alive or dead, on this thread. Any correlation between aformentioned statements may or may not be concidental **

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Only part of Camp P is there. Several elite units were helicoptered out day before yesterday, short notice, to Idaho, where they are participating in training to enter Iran. Interestingly, the Marines are training an an Air Force base. The unit of which I am aware is comprised only of Cobras and Apaches, which intimates a boots-on-the-ground operation.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

oh carp

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Hi Design! Thanks for your comment a month ago on my post! lol I wish we had warm weather here but it sucks in IN during this season! lol The superbowl week was awesome though!! :)

• designs
    designs

In 1970 my pioneer buddy and I had spent the summer in Europe. The Viet Nam war raged on. One night in Lucern Switzerland we saw the movie Soldier Blue and a riot broke, we avoided a street brawl by telling people we were Canadian students. Like Graham Nash says in closing he can't believe he still needs to sing this song he wrote about his father and the second world war. Syria, Iran, our troops and our Fleets are in the region. Again war.

Cedars, that's what its about. Butterflyleia, stay warm, Spring's around the corner. Justitia, thanks for the details.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit