• kazar
    kazar

Hello there and welcome.

• tornapart
    tornapart

Thanks Tater :)

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Welcome (((((((tornapart)))))) to JWN and I hope that you post regularly to vent instead of keeping your emotions trapped inside of you. I'm glad that your husband loves you more than the WTBTS. I wish you the best in following a policy of live and let live, because uber JWs do not feel the same way that you do.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome ....Another good book you may like to read is "A Jehovahs Witness Finds The Truth" By Jean Eason

Excellent book also. Be careful with your Hubby!!!! He will be afraid ..I do hope you will be able to help him

in love!!! Because you know the "ELDERS" will tell him " the devils got a hold of ya!!!"
    God Bless .I too love the WAY! TRUTH,LIFE> Jesus Christ.He is MY LORD & SAVIOR.

Though I have lost my daughter ,grandchild to the WT as I dont believe Jesus came invisably in 1914.
    So they were told I am "dead" not to be spoken too.

• tec
    tec

Since this is your official introduction... welcome tornapart.

Happy to have you here. I'm glad you're husband is supporting you in your right to believe as you wish, even if he hopes you keep that quiet. But still a huge blessing not to have to fight him on it.

Peace,

Tammy

• Gayle
    Gayle

tornapart,,welcome,, happy you have some tolerance from your husband so far.

take your time,,hopefully,, in time, you can phase out at least into inactivity. Although, your inactivity will jeopardise your husband's elder's position. Your husband's losing his position could bring him to something he's not ready for.

do you have children?

• Fernando
    Fernando

Welcome tornapart!

Great that you and hubby have peace and maybe even some doubts in common.

As our spiritual journey continues we are becoming less conservative and more liberal (live and let live).

Best wishes for you both on your journey.

Greetings and blessings

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

Congratulations on mental freedom. I am disassociated but my husband is still an active JW at least your husband listens to what you have to say regarding your doubts. I hope he wkes up soon. It's not easy having a JW spouse. Much love

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Welcome torn apart

please be very careful... many can tell tales of how similar situations go sour.

listen to them.

Oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit