Clear distinction of people on JWN

by cptkirk 65 Replies latest jw experiences

• ziddina
    ziddina

Kirk, you NUMNUTS!!

You missed several OTHER categories....

#7. Those of Us "born ins" are screwed from birth. [stuckinamovement]

#8. #8 should include folks who grew up JW, tried to be as good as they could be but nearly lost their minds trying to fit in and gave up because it was too depressing to stay in... [VampireDCLXV]

#9. Those who weren't "born-in", but were dragged into the cult because their parents converted when they were too small to protest..

#10. Those either "born-in" or intimidated into the cult, who figured out REAL early that the bible itself was a crock of shyte, and either became atheists or would have become atheists if there hadn't been such pressure put upon them as children to force them into the cult...

• Think About It
    Think About It
    ..............terrible transporter accident.

Guess that explains why he now has shit for brains.

Think About It

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

I'd like to suggest we are all honourary August Landmesser's

Refusing to salute

• cedars
    cedars

"It's no use captain, the posters cannae' take any more pidgeon-holin'!!!"

Scotty

Cedars

• bigmac
    bigmac

i suppose i was a 10. i was bought up in it by a fanatical mom.--who really converted big time. i got dipped at 14 knowing nothing--just to please her. as a mid teenager i made the mistake of listening to district servant RON DRAGE spouting forth about us kids becoming pioneers. i took that route.

it was only in my early 20's--with my first kid on the way---that i stopped and really thought the whole blood issue through. it was then i realised i had never believed in the great barman anyway----just a myth--created to controll the masses. so--no belief in a god--errr--so how on earth could i be one of his witnesses?

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

How about adding people whose families have been negatively impacted (one or more me,members being deceived by the cult) and want more info in order to counter JW efforts?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit